6 days late and negative...

Dani88

Reaction score
My husband and I have been actively trying now for about 8-9 months and we were not trying, but not preventing for about 3 months before that. I have never been on birth control and we stopped using condoms a year ago. I thought I'd be pregnant by now and I am starting to stress about it. I am currently about 6 days late. My period should have started last Sunday... normally I spot for a day before too and that hasn't happened yet either. I have many early pregnancy symptoms (but they could be in my head and it seems like every month I have symptoms, but then AF starts). I am normally never late... my cycles are pretty regular give or take a day. I am on CD35 now when normally my cycles are 28 to 29 days. From CD10 to CD23 I used OPKs every day and never saw a positive. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I think I have experienced an anovulatory cycle. I should mention that back in 2006/2007 I didn't get my period for several months... I think it was about 7 months. It was my first year of university and I was stressed out and at the time that was the only explanation I received when going to the doctors. Basically, I am really worried about being infertile, but at the same time I want to hang on to a small bit of hope that maybe I just missed my surge (since I only tested once a day - even though in previous cycles I never missed it with testing once a day) and that it could still be too early to see a positive pregnancy test. Sigh :cry: I am really worried and losing hope here. Any advice, support, or similar experiences you can share will be helpful. Thank you.

Don't stress out. Try and stay calm and relax. I know that can be a little bit of a challenge. Give yourself a few days and then test again. You could still be pregnant, but there might not be enough HCG to give a positive just yet

you may have not ovulated i would suggest temping that will tell you when you do ovulate hugs hun xx

I am in the same boat! I don't have any advice because well I am going through it and have no answers yet. We have been tic for the same amount of time as you as well. If I find out anything with me I will let you know incase it helps you! x

Thank you everyone. I started spotting tonight. Looks like I will be 9 days late... latest I've ever been ever... so strange. This whole ttc business doesn't get any easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->