6 days late BFN going insane :(

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by bbbunny, Apr 2, 2011.

1. bbbunny

bbbunny Well-Known Member

Hey ladies I am hoping that someone can give me some advice or at least relate to what I am going through.

The basics of it are that DH was working away and we only DTD on the day after I was estimated to O.

I just assumed we were completley out this cycle and started planning for the next one.

AF was due 6 days ago around that time I had a few cramps and just waited for her to arrive but nothing came.

Then around 3 days ago I had some EWCM with streaks of red in it almost like string so again I thought here she comes but nothing :wacko:

Twice in the last 3 or 4 days I have wiped (sorry TMI) and there has been browny red stuff on the tissue which I asssumed was the beginings of my period but again nothing.

I have been doing HPT's this whole time in fact I did one with FMU about 15 mins ago and they are all BFN.

I have accepted that I am not pregnant this time I just wish AF would just get here :( I thought I was late last month but I had just got my dates wrong but this month I am definintly late and finding it so frustrating :(

2. beatrix

beatrix 1st Trimester

Don't give up just yet! The streaks of blood may be implantation so maybe test again in a few days?

3. bbbunny

Thank you :)

I had period type pain all round the grocery store and when I got back and rushed to the loo still nothing grrrrrr why can't it be the men who have all this stuff and we 'make a deposit' and our job is done :p

4. jlh213

jlh213 Well-Known Member

Same thing here; was due for AF on the 25th. The last three days I have had brownish/pink CM. I'm just waiting for her to show...I thought 19 DPO would be way too late for implantation =[

5. bbbunny

Jlh I so hope you get your BFP isnt it awful not knowing whats going on :(

6. jlh213

jlh213 Well-Known Member

SO AWFUL =[ TY and FX for you and your BFP =]