6 days late, brown discharge, terrible back ache

Jadey89

Reaction score
6 days late, brown discharge, terrible back ache
Hi all,
Anyone had this before? I'm usually like clockwork, regular 26/27 day cycle. I don't even normally keep an eye on it, I just have a feeling when it's due and count 4 weeks minus one day on my calendar as to when it'll be and it's always spot on if not 1 day early. I haven't been ttc, we did the deed 1 day after finishing last period then over the weekend 2 weeks ago using pull out method.
Normally have bloating and loose stools few days before period is due and cramping day of period however I've had non of that. The last 2 days I've had terrible lower back ache and mild cramping, brown spotting yesterday and today every time I wipe (sorry tmi) brown discharge, not enough to warrant a pad but i feel wet down there and the toilet paper has a fair bit of it each and every time. Keep going the toilet to check and always stuff on the paper. Absolutely no other symptoms though. Boobs feel fine not bloated.

I've take 2 HPT over last 3 days as my period is now 6/7 days late (never had a missed period except for when I was pregnant with my DD 5 years ago but a HPT came back positive 2 days before missed period).

Anyone had this? I've previously had an ultrasound for PCOS due to hairs on my chin but this came back clear.

Sorry I typed this out earlier today and just posted now but I've had a pad on now for 3 hours to see if any transfers but the pad is still dry and tissue has some brown discharge still even though the pad doesn't..

I would test if you haven't already. I had a terrible back early on with my ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"