6 days late! Help!

BrittasticTX

Reaction score
20180710_095010.jpg

AF was due the 4th, so I am now 6 DAYS LATE!! I have taken several first signal tests (88 cent Walmart tests) that were all BFN but all of them had a visible line about 2 hours later when they dried.🙄
I have some wondfos coming today but went ahead and got a FRER, is there a squinter here?? Tweakers welcome!
Backstory- mom of 2 ages 4 and almost 6, my oldest took 2 years and letrezole, second we were blessed to get pregnant on our own after 6 months (still nursing the first). Both kids I had very early BFPs and numbers so high the dr expected twins. We had just decided to possibly start trying next cycle for number 3 when my period decided to just not show up. We did have some no intervention BDing but it was literally the day after my period ended, several other times during the month using pull out method which is all we have ever done. I am going crazy with the not knowing!!!

I don't see anything on that test.

You might have just had a wonky cycle where you O'd later than normal. It's also normal to have random anovulatory cycles as part of a healthy reproductive system. Seeing as you BD'd early in your cycle, and are so late with no lines, I'd say there are probably other explanations for the missed AF. Good luck!

I've had MANY anovulatory cycles, in pretty positive I ovulated this cycle. I would totally think just a late period but I am SO nauseated, the constant queasiness I had with both pregnancies. I wont be devastated if I'm not, our anniversary is later this month and it would be fun to celebrate, I'm more just annoyed!! 😂

Something might be catching my eye, but last month I had indent lines (confirmed not pregnant) darker than what I see there. My guess is it's an indent and you're having a weird cycle. Good luck :)

I do see something but a light reflection is breaking the line, test again in a couple of days!

Just got my wondfos in, I'll try again in the a.m unless the witch shows!

Really feel like there was a squinter on today's wondfo, but I couldn't capture it in a photo! One minute I'm sure I'm pregnant, the next minute I'm sure I'm not!
7 days late today, on to day 8...

The test looks a little too saturated to me. Do you have another?

Im not seeing anything yet sorry

I would say at a week past AF due, the test line would be so dark on a FRER it
Would have sucked all the colour from the C line. If you’re looking for squinters at a week past AF I’m going to say very likely bfn, sometimes if we suspect pregnancy it can throw our body off and make AF really late or even miss it. It happened to me once when I panicked I may be pregnant, I ended up with a 43 day cycle! (Usually 31) something that had never happened to me before, GL and hope u get you’re BFP soon xx

Keepsmiling I dont disagree, by this point with my 2 pregnancies you could see that bfp from space :haha:
A close friend of mine told me yesterday that she was over a week late before she saw anything, and since we weren't actively trying yet its possible I ovulated way later than the EWCM would have me believe!

Anyway... 8 days late today. Maybe a squinter here but mostly just still waiting :coffee:

Attachments

• 20180712_100113.jpg
    20180712_100113.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 110
Just keeping this updated for women who may find themselves in the same situation some day!

9 days late today. Cramping but it feels different than AF cramps, other than that no signs of her coming. Nausea and headaches are still rampant. Some squinters on Wondfos but nothing I would call my mom over!! So, I wait...:coffee:

Attachments

• 20180713_133530.jpg
    20180713_133530.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 77
I don't mobile can see anything on that last one xx

I don't mobile can see anything on that last one xx

Quality is way lower after I uploaded it. But either way I'm not putting much stock in it until it's obvious! Thanks for looking!

10 days late today. Not really even seeing the squinter on today's wondfo. Still feeling cruddy... and the wait continues!!

Wrapping up day 13. White patchy throat, possibly strep, which might explain the headaches, nausea, and fatigue. Still no sign of af. Today's tests, there maaaay be a little something there but I think I just have line eye!

Attachments

• 20180717_173916.jpg
    20180717_173916.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583