• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 dpo and broke the rules!!! Start of bfp or evap???

HopefulVR

Reaction score
Tested today at 6 dpo, knowing it would be bfn. Hauled the test apart, Stared at it for awhile, threw it out. Of course, went back to check it a while later and there's a line!!

I can't tell if it has Color to it?? Thoughts? I ran it under water to see did it was an evap, and the line is still there. Here's the pic before I ran it under water

Attachments

• IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1323.jpg
    IMG_1323.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29
I think I can see a line on the first two pictures but I can't make out whether it has colour or not :wacko:

I never trust them once out of the case. Def retest tomorrow. xoxo

You want me to wait until tomorrow!?!? Lol just kidding, that was my only test- I'll likely wait a few more days.

I'm ok with a little hope, even if it is false hope!

You want me to wait until tomorrow!?!? Lol just kidding, that was my only test- I'll likely wait a few more days.

Girl, I hear ya!!! The struggle is real. I am a POASaholic. Although, I feel every test I pee on I see something. LOL

Girl, I hear ya!!! The struggle is real. I am a POASaholic. Although, I feel every test I pee on I see something. LOL

If I'm honest every cycle for 6 months I've tested using FRER took out the case and it's looked exactly the same, unless I've had CP every month I wouldn't count on it BUT BUT BUT I also seen posts where this has turned into a BFP. And I hope and pray it will be a BFP for you!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxx every month is a new chance xxx

Waiting a couple more days would be ideal. Good luck :dust:

Tested yesterday and it was a stark white bfn. Tried my hardest to see a line but it just wasn't there.

I was still only 9 dpo though so, possibly still some hope! Maybe... hopefully... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"