6 DPO and EXHAUSTED. *UPDATE* BFP at 9 DPO!!*

SineadMH

Reaction score
*UPDATE* *BFP AT 9 DPO!!!!!!!!*

Symptoms
9 DPO: cranky, extremely hott or cold, TIRED
10 DPO: cranky, foggy headed, hungry, very thirsty, TIRED (but can't sleep at the same time)
11 DPO: exhausted, cranky, hungry
12 DPO: took a 4 hour nap very unlike me. I don't think I've taken a nap in years

Original Post:

I am 6 DPO today. This is our second baby we are trying for. My first baby was perfect but born a still born at 39+2 in November of last year :/

I'm just so absolutely exhausted today. Nothing has changed. I ate the same thing for breakfast, had coffee, got the same amount of sleep and took my regular dosage of 40mg of Adderall because i'm desperately ADD. Anyway just wondering if anybody is going through the same thing.

FINGERS CROSSED FOR ALL OF US!!

20190323_182500.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, HUGS. I am sorry to learn of your lil baby. It can take a very long time to come to terms with but you are not alone. I hope your tiredness is a sign of a bean implanting. I am with you on the tired scale too. I am only 5dpo but with my dd who made it I had horrible heart burn at 5dpo while eating my favorite food. So even thin the body knew some thing was up. I don't recall being tired but I am....and that's with a nap even.

Are you on any progesterone? I put on some cream this morning about 40mg of Emerita. It doesn't normally effect me at all. My temps still are really 'not exciting'. But whenever we bd with good timing. I always wonder.

Well, check in when you can. HUGS

Hi!!
I actually had some slight indigestion yesterday and took a dose of Nexium. When I was pregnant that was the only thing that gave me some relief. I am actually taking progesterone! I am taking 200 mg capsule suppositories 2x a day. It seems like a lot but I am so tired of my body not doing what I want it to do.

Last cycle started AF at 5 DPO. (ovuated on CD 24) Ugggghh. I'm a big research nerd and pretty much figured I am estrogen dominant with my history. Every symptom to a T fits me since I was about 16. Endometriosis, benign dermoid on ovary, infertility, crazy bad depression, night sweats, super heavy periods or not there at all... blahhhh

How are you feeling today?!

Ooooh, wow, you just described me!! I was thinking I was estrogen dominant but never did anything about it. My OB and RE had me on 200 to 400 progesterone a day. I ran out and have had a heck of a year healthwise but am slowly going back on it for my LP. It seemed to be trying to fall back to 11 days again. I was normally on Clomid to get a strong O and high P but man without Progesterone my temps are blah.

I have to schedule an appt with my OB to get more Progesterone but I don't want to pay the $50 for copay. So I'm over countering it with P cream and hoping for a miracle bfp then I'll give up $$ for an appt.

Today at 6dpo I'm having left sided uterine pains tonight out of no where. Freaking me out. But otherwise the same tiredness. I'm so looking forward to bed time.

What about you? I hope your lp goes long this cycle.

Well hahah I actually have a friend who went through IVF and she had some extra progesterone laying around so I said why not. I had called my docs office about the possible LP defect and they said they were more than happy to let me try the progesterone. So I just cutout the middle man?[-(

I'm 9 dpo today, no symptoms, but the day isn't over. I broke down and took a test at 8 dpo, of course it was negative but I couldn't help myself. I will for sure test at 11 dpo with a FRET. I got a faint positive with my last baby at 11 dpo.

I'm excited to see if we get a BFP or not! Even if mine is negative I will update this so other ladies can reference it in the future. If I do get a BFN then I will for sure be having a large glass of red wine.

Last edited:
Congrats !!!!!

Im glad you got that test to sing for you!!

HH9❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->