6 dpo and i feel out =(

BeverleyLN - well I went to my parents at the weekend as was my bday and my mum commented on my bigger (o)(o)s then asked if I'm actually allowed to drink. So people say your mum knows your pregnant before you do. I hope that's the case for me, she spent the rest of the weekend saying she couldnt wait for her first grandchild.
You would love the bra I brought the other day. My (o)(o) look huge! Lol. DF loves it, but when you take it off its just depressing lol.

Xxx

Haha i think i have that bra!! lmao is it a Lasenza one lol
I really hope you get your :bfp:... my mum asked me the other day if i was OK although they live 120 miles away and i can't remember if she asked me before or after her visit?!?!

:dust: for everyone!

Lmao YES! It is La Senza Haha. When I tried it on I was like "bloody hell" and the woman who worked there in the fitting room just laughed at me lol.

Ooooooooo let's hope it means something for us.
I'm getting a little more hopeful :D

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but would love this to be our month!!

Yea i know what you mean hun. If af shows then its experience hey :D

Erm... my left shoulder aches.... lmao! See I imagine EVERYTHING! Probs just slept funny... was ignoring it (cos o know what I'm like lol) but its deff there lol

It's official...... I'm crazy! :happydance:

i am def turning into crazy lady! Feel like I am imagining all kinds of symptoms, sure theey are all in my head. Trying not to get my hopes up! Xx i

I normally cramp between ovulation and AF, but this month it's a little more intense (not in a bad way though, doesn't hurt or anything). Energy levels were fine but today I'm so exhausted, and I haven't even left for work, yet! haha.

haha you are soooo me last month!!

Ahh I was also like this last month. had a few good symptoms. Poss ib and practically convinced myself i would get a bfp... then af arrived 2 days EARLY! :dohh:

But I've just been and brought some new fish so hopefully they will keep me busy... doubtful lol

Aww girls let's hope out craziness means something hey :D xxxx

Good morning ladies!!

So last night I was cramping the worst since ovulation and thought for sure something good must be going on. Woke up and no cramping or anything..feeling my normal self. I did get a blocked nose right as I was trying to sleep and woke up with a little headache so I think I might be coming down with a cold. OH is sick too but his throat is hurting him. I hate getting sick...i never seem to get full blown sick anymore but I seem to be a carrier and give it to OH all the time. Ohhh..and last night I had a strange dream! I was taking care of someones baby and I was carrying him to his crib for a nap. The parents or grandparents for some reason were standing at the end of the crib and I walked up to it and they asked me if I was sure I can handle taking care of him? I said "yes...im 12, I know what im doing. And I am a mom and im a good mom" and they said ok. Can you believe I was a 12 year old in my dream???! Lol how strange!

Aww hope your not sick hun and your oh gets better soon.
Oooo strange dreams are a possible symptom! Oooo who knows hunni.
Xxx

I always have weird dreams...my imagination goes crazy when I lay my head down haha

I've already dreamed this cycle that i got a bfp so hopefully our dreams do mean something!! i have dreamed that i'v been pg before but that was before we started trying..

FX for our lucky thread!!

Lol its funny what our heads come up with when we sleep lol.
I had a dream last month that my ex got in contact with me to say we had 2 kids together! I didnt even remember being pregnant or having the kids and I've not spoken to my ex for over 3yrs now lol. But one of the kids was his little sister and I went storming in to the house yelling at his mum saying she was my child and I'm taking her with me! Lol. She's like 13 now! Haha. Crazy but a bit scary lol.

Xxxx

Haha that is a crazy dream...oh my gosh..if I told you half the dreams I had..you'd think I was mental lol. Last month I had a dream I was giving birth and at birth I fould out it was twins and that one died..and after I delivered them..i just kept asking for my 'other baby' and eventually they brought her to me. She had a very beautiful but mature face for a baby. She also had very red curly hair! I dont have even close to red hair and neither does OH.

Aww that is a crazy dream... and a little sad too :( thank god they are just dreams hey. I've just brought some ic opks. After 18month ttc if we don't catch the eggy this month will start a fresh with them. Im Sooooo excited... but secretly hoping I won't need them lol xxxx

Ugh...i wish I had some kind of symptoms today but I got nothing! I get this little bit of 'full' kind of feeling in my uterus with a bit of pressure going down but just once in a while and its very mild. I wish my bbs would become very pregnancy sore! Now who actually would wish to be in pain like that...I do! Lol

Aww hun I do too so we can be crazy ladies together lol.
I've still got the dull ache at the bottom of my back and its going down my left leg... wth!
And I had some white creamy cm, but normally get that from ewcm up to af, didn't have ewcm this cycle and I've been really dry so dunno?

The pulling is good. Hang in there hun! We are all in this together xxxx

Thank you =) last night I was having a good feeling again about everything but now I just have this feeling that af will come on time with no remorse to how I feel or what I want = p
I know theres still 'hope' but..meh..I dunno. I have just got use to nothing happening each month. I dont know where that self pitty came from just there lol... but I really do hope I get the shock of my life in the next few days finding out I am pregnant!

Fingers crossed hunni. Hang in there. Your not out til the wicked witch shows her face.
This is gonna be a lucky thread :D xxxx

Oh yeah! Thats right...i forgot im in the lucky thread!! Now I feel more hopeful ;) hehe

That pressure in my uterus seemed to increase too. Its kinda feeling like pressure/cramping..sometimes it even feels like my period is going to come right now. Im not sure im going to test till I have missed af this month...not unless I am very certain before hand that I am pregnant. Usually I am a crazy early tester trying to look at my tests in every angle and light I can find possible just to see a hint of a line. Its too heartbreaking. I think I have the patience to wait too which is not like me!

OH is making me dinner on sunday and buying wine...one or two glasses should be ok right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->