6 dpo and poas until BFP!

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Gosh, this is about my 3rd year trying off and on! It gets so wearing seeing af show! Anyway! I love poas! So I figure if there are any other ladies who do, who want to kill some time until we get our bfps (staying positive..no af) this is the thread!
I totally get that lots don't... And that is perfectly fine too!
I have symptom spotted like crazy this month....
Been nautious the past 3 days.... (I know that shouldn't happen until later on, but it has! Could totally
Be a sick bug! )
My face is broke out...
Sore boobs (they always are after o though)
And here is my test.... I kinda saw something... So I tweaked it! No color I am thinking and of course 6dpo is way to soon.... But here it is anyway!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 17
I've started testing today and I'm only 5dpo :blush: I know it's way too early but I'm sooooo addicted!!

Screenshot_2016-02-06-10-48-48.jpg

Still plenty of time for both of us! 6dpo bfn

Screenshot_2016-02-07-09-59-58.jpg

Fingers crossed girls I'm 10dpo but not testing until Wednesday, will just be another bfn for me!

I don't have any test and refuse to buy any until I'm late lol. I used like 20 last month lol here's to saving £3:99!

Ugh, I am totally feeling out! All symptoms disaapeared... Feels just like a normal ole cycle! I will probably never be able to wait to poas though! Hahaha I am too impatient! Here is my 9dpo :/ I hate these tests... But I had one and decided just to use it up! A dumb thin line showed up right away! But it was thin, so I say Evap! I can't really see it in the photo... But it was totally there in real life! But like I said it was super thin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
I can't see it lol but blue dye tests are well known for evaps! Still time though 9dpo is still very early

Cant see anything that one sorry but still way too early! I have some cheapy ones that came with the preseed I had but not used any x

I am spotting! :/ started yesterday at 9dpo! Boo! And it's not uncommon for me to spot before af! But keep posting pics and I will again when it is time this next cycle!

I guess I will still test until af... Because you never know.... Honestly I don't have much hope... But still

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 13
Hopefully your spotting is just ib! Fx it doesn't get any heavier for you

Thanks I'm still in shock! Early days yet but fingers crossed! It came up within 2 mins!

Hello,

I am new here and would like to join you all in this "quite long and seems like never-ending" journey :)

I have irregular cycles, and this makes it really hard for me to pin point the days I am ovulating. Last month was the first month we tried, and I am guessing we missed my ovulation day, because I ended up having one of my worst AF everrrrr!! And is not exaggerating at all, was on the floor for a whole day and drugged up on Midol.
This month I bought the Ovulation Kits and I got a positive on February 1st, which most likely means I ovulated on February 2nd so TODAY I would be 6DPO.

Last month I was almost 100% that i was pregnant. I had every single preg symptom. This month so far, I have just been very bloated, gas, very bad headaches, cramps on and off, a bit moody, running out of breath faster then normal, tender breasts.
I keep running to the bath every single hour waiting to see some spotting, as I read that spotting means there has been implantation, but nothing so far. I took a test at 5dpo but of course Negative.

I know is really broad and nothing uncommon in my story, but I guess i feel better writing it down here, as I feel very impatient and anxious. I am planning to take a 2nd pregnancy test on Sunday, Valentines Day, and hopefully I will have the best gift for my husband to give : A POSITIVE PREG TEST (fingers crossed)

Ladies, when did your implantation occur? Other then spotting, would i be feeling anything else? As I mentioned I am 6dpo, when did your implantation occur?

Good luck to anyone on this forum trying (Lotssss of baby dust ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->