6 dpo and poas until BFP!

I was 12dpo yesterday when I got my bfp n I didn't do any tests before I didn't think it would be positive I did one as oh was going for sperm checking tomorrow n as I'm due AF Thursday I thought I will just do one to check! Still in shock!

Wow hopefullys congratulations!!! There's no questioning that line :D

Here's mine for today 8dpo

Screenshot_2016-02-09-09-52-22.jpg

Well girls... This is so silly... But still just wasting tests! Haha 11dpo and still spotting! Af should be here in a few days! Anyway here is today's test!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
I was 12dpo yesterday when I got my bfp n I didn't do any tests before I didn't think it would be positive I did one as oh was going for sperm checking tomorrow n as I'm due AF Thursday I thought I will just do one to check! Still in shock!

I read a lot that at 12DPO it would be pretty accurate. Hehe don't be afraid to take a digital one, I am sure it will show the same :thumb:

Hello ladies,

quick update for me today. I am 7dpo and no other big signs, still kind of same as yesterday. I keep expecting to get some other more serious symptoms but nothing yet. I guess I am still early, waiting for this time to pass. We are trying for our 1st baby and every day I am getting calls from our family asking if I am pregnant or not yet, lots of pressure :(

Thanks mihrimah I really hope it shows on one tomorrow! I have a 2 pack of clear blue digital being delivered tomorrow so going to try one! I only had the one frer I used yesterday I still keep looking at it surprised I got that bfp! It doesn't show very well on the pic on here but it's a good pink line. I have a few ic that I got with the preseed so I did one of those tonite n was a second line thank god! Was faint but there x

Hope u get your bfp soon, I think the preseed did it for us as I used on evening I got positive opk n really believed it helped those swimmers! I haven't had any symptoms tho up til yesterday that were noticeable. Just usual really I just feel different now I know! It's very early for u, keep us updated x

Hopefullys thats so exciting, keep us updated when u take the test tomorrow.

Preseed..hmm..this is something i might consider next time we try. But really hoping I don't have to. Really hoping this is the month. :)

I hope you don't need it too! Fingers crossed! When is your AF due?
I read up loads of reviews about the preseed n so many people say they concieved on first try with it, I had it from amazon was £16, well worth it! I just did another ic with my fmu as I didn't know if that would be stronger n still a good line, it is a little faint
but very visible so glad about that! Waiting on my digital now!

Still definitely a bfp hopefullys :D are you 12dpo today? I'm 9dpo and I got this test this morning

Screenshot_2016-02-10-09-19-21.jpg

Yeehaa - congrats Hopefully! :happydance:

I just took a test and a BFN. :cry:

I am so exhausted this cycle. I am only 8dpo so I am not out of the game but I feel like screaming and crying. This is our fifth cycle so not too bad, don´t know what is going on with me. :shrug:

Pic attached of the tests - I took an ovulation test as well (because I am a POAS-aholic). Preg-test is the lower one.

Well back to being angry and trying to work. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_7299.jpg
    IMG_7299.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks girls I still cant believe it! I'm either 13 or 14 dpo today, was 11/12 dpo when I got the first positive on frer on Monday. Have just done a cb digital! Bfp😊

WP_20160210_10_38_40_Pro.jpg

Hopefullys did you yest before 11/12 dpo when you got your first positive? Congrats on the digi bfp :)

Thanks girls it's still sinking in! No dinky I didn't test before then, was weird cos I just quickly decided to do one as my was oh was supposed to be taking a sperm sample in today so I just went to the loo thought actually I will use my only test I got in the house which was the frer n just check we haven't had a miracle n conceived n couldn't believe my eyes when in seconds the 2 lines came up i was gobsmacked! Dinky have u tried preseed? That's the only thing we did different this month n I believe it was that that did the trick! X

Yeah I've tried that before but I didn't really like it. Glad it worked for you!! It does take a while to sink in doesn't it lol, it will do when your period is a week or 2 late!!

Yeh my period due tomorrow so I think once we are past the weekend it will seem more real! Keep trying the preseed if u can, I wasn't keen but worked well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->