• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 dpo...anyone else?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I am at what I believe is 6 dpo, and though i try not to symptom spot it never happens. I never got a positive OPK but I had some spotting and think i just ovulated earlier this cycle. so at what I guess is 6 dpo I am having some aches in my lower back and down my legs, not really pain just achey almost like I'm sick, and I feel a little queasy this morning.

EDIT to update: I keep running to the restroom because I keep feeling like AF is here (it isn't) at 6 dpo?

That all sounds promising huni. When will you be testing?

The app that I use to track my cycles originally had me starting AF august 4. It has now bumped me up to Aug 2. So I'm thinking I'm going to hold off and test Aug 7 if AF doesn't show, because I really can't do another bfn and keep my sanity

6DPO here too. I had horribly sore boobs the first few days. Yesterday I had several waves of nausea yesterday & a headache. I had some dizziness today and nausea but not as bad as yesterday. Really wanted to POAS, but trying to reign it in.

im 6dpo and have no symptoms. just sore boobs. :(

I am 9 dpo today and the only way i know how to describe how i feel is Aching.. my lower abdomen aches a long with my back and legs

Edited to update: I am also feeling really bloated and extremely tired. Yesterday I could have fallen asleep standing up and that's not an exaggeration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"