6 dpo lots of cm is this a good thing.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I included a picture sorry if its tmi but I have been getting a lot of this kind of discharge since 3 dpo and it's picking up. Is it a good sign? Never had this much. I am also very crampy off and on and spotted a few days. But the spotting has stopped.

Attachments

• 20150528_133828~2.jpg
    20150528_133828~2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
But I already ovulated got my positive ovulation test 22nd.

Oh sorry, I read your post wrong, thought you said today was 3dpo. If you don't normally get it, it sounds promising. Good luck!

Yeah this is completely unusual for me. thanks for the response.

hi! every woman is different... in saying this CM during early stages of pregnancy will be different in texture/amount/appearance for each and every pregnancy/woman.. hoping urs is a good sign for a soon coming BFP!! all the best and good luck..

One of the ways that I knew I was pregnant this time was because how much CM I was producing. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, before I found out, that I kept going to the bathroom thinking that I had finally started my period because my panties felt so wet. I was 18 and knew nothing about CM or any of that fun stuff. Around 7 dpo with this little one was when mine started picking up again and I tested positive on a wondfo yesterday morning at 10dpo.

How much are you spotting? Not to be a downer, some cycles I get that and others I don't. Haven't seen any correlation to pregnancy personally, but you never know what is or is not. Our bodies suck lol. Also important, do you temp? And did you continue to use opks after your first positive? You could be Oing just now or it could be implantation or it could be nothing. Like I said, our bodies suck lol

It's was one time wiping and then gone. I do t temp because of my PCOS makes that unreliable and I do do opks even after. They aren't currently positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->