6 dpo on April 21st

Rican47

Reaction score
So the wait is killing me, never been this bad. I feel that I've done everything right this month and just hoping to get that bfp. I keep going back and forth as to how early or not early to test :wacko:

So the wait is killing me, never been this bad. I feel that I've done everything right this month and just hoping to get that bfp. I keep going back and forth as to how early or not early to test :wacko:

i know how you feel. the wait sucks. i hope you get your BFP. im about 4-5 DPO but not completely sure as I have had some weird things happening this lsat week. when do you think you will test?

Thanks pretty d. First I told myself not until the 30th which is a Wednesday but now saying maybe I can test the Sunday before since I'll be 12 dpo. I just can never wait for AF to arrive. I feel that I'll just :cry: I rather expect AF because of bfn. Fx for the both of us!

Thanks pretty d. First I told myself not until the 30th which is a Wednesday but now saying maybe I can test the Sunday before since I'll be 12 dpo. I just can never wait for AF to arrive. I feel that I'll just :cry: I rather expect AF because of bfn. Fx for the both of us!

when is AF supposed to arrive for you? I was thinking of testing on sunday and I will only be 10DPO but maybe i should try to wait until the 30th. dont cry hun. i think you will get your BFP soon. I was in a horrible mood on saturday for no reason at all and I just wanted to stop in the middle of the road and cry my eyes out. maybe us being emotional is a good sign. :hugs: our :bfp: are coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->