6 dpo... PG symptoms??

Mrs. JJ

Mommy
Reaction score
I made it to 6 dpo without symptom spotting... probably cause I could come up with a reason for any symptom that's not PG related... Well today I have little dull cramps low down on my abdomen almost like period cramps but there's only a couple here and there and then just now I had a little gurgling bubble in the same spot... Weird right?!

I had pretty much convinced myself this was not going to happen this month (1st cycle TTC) but now I'm wondering... My test day (3 days before my expected period) is actually Mother's Day... What if I got a :bfp: that day?! And what if I could give my mother and MIL grandma cards for Mother's Day??

Then again... Could just be last nights ice cream coming back for revenge. :wacko:

Haha I'm in uk so Mother's Day here was ages ago. But that's sounds lovely. I'm 3dpo so no symptoms to spot yet. My problem is I don't get any symptoms for AF she is really good. She just comes cd1 hurts like hell for a day then cd3 is last day. So if I do get symptoms I will be all the more suspicious. Lol. Father's Day is in June 16th so would be nice to do summat for that if we got our BFP. But I'm not too hopeful as its our first try.
And I do think surely if I'm pregnant I would know I would feel different in someway. Surely? X

I sure hope so Keds! I have never been PG so it's all new to me. Good luck to you! Hope you get a :bfp: for Father's Day!

I made it to 6 dpo without symptom spotting... probably cause I could come up with a reason for any symptom that's not PG related... Well today I have little dull cramps low down on my abdomen almost like period cramps but there's only a couple here and there and then just now I had a little gurgling bubble in the same spot... Weird right?!

I had pretty much convinced myself this was not going to happen this month (1st cycle TTC) but now I'm wondering... My test day (3 days before my expected period) is actually Mother's Day... What if I got a :bfp: that day?! And what if I could give my mother and MIL grandma cards for Mother's Day??

Then again... Could just be last nights ice cream coming back for revenge. :wacko:

Looks like we are around the same DPO. I decided that I will test on Mother's day, wow..what a memory! I just counted and that's 11 dpo, a little early but what the heck. Even if I get a BFP, it would be great to tell the grandmothers but I will hold off till the 3 month mark.

It sounds like it would be a little early for you to test too so don't get upset if you get a BFN. It doesn't mean that you are out for the month.

I am also getting a pressure in the lower abdomen, since yesterday. For the the past couple days I have experienced a pinch here and there. Normally I get all sorts of other symptoms but this is the first time that I have had almost no symptoms to spot.

I would LOVE to tell you ladies different, and bear in mind everyone is very different but I've had 4 pregnancies where the first sign was vomiting. I never felt any different. and the vomiting started at different times in all my pregnancies but the earliest was 3 weeks. But that is my body. Funniest thing is that now I am actually planning a pregnancy I am symptom spotting like crazy like you guys and I swear it's all in my head because how can I ever compare when I never had any symptoms before. LOL! Good luck to all of us! x

Haha tryn! It's so true, these are all things that I would either not notice if I wasn't in the TWW or be able to explain away with some logical explanation not pg related.

I'm still getting those crampies, 4th day of headaches but it really could be anything. Can't wait to POAS though cause I've never done it while really wanting a positive! I sense an addiction!

Oh it gets very addicting, but my advice is to try and wait til 1 day after your missed period, I know waiting sucks but were all here for ya!!! Good luck ladies BFP on mothers would be AMAZING!!!

Fx for you Mrs jj.....yea I've had to stop the madness, addiction & obsession are an understatement with TTC. Putting in my symptoms into FF and looking at stats of how many women in the tww had them etc was making the disappointment too emotional for me. Right now my temp dropped slightly this morning so pretty sure af is on her wicked way but I'm gonna take it in stride at this point.

Don't give up hope, if not this month, then it'll be the next :] staying positive gets ya a :bfp:

Thanks ladies for all of the support!! My Fx are crossed for all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->