• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
A BFN of course ;) LOL....I have another 4 days before I should be able to get a positive from a FRER...but I plan on testing every morning until AF arrives which should be the 24th!
Anyone else POAS until bfp to keep me company?! :)

Hi I am 8dpo today - due AF on 23rd!

Im with you - have ordered 50 pg tests off the internet and praying they are at home when I get there tonight!

Got any symptoms? Good luck xxx

im with you. 7dpo today, started testing at 1dpo. hahahaha. (only because i am a serious POAS addict) ;-)

ME! I'm 5dpo and started two days ago. Of course bfn. But I got my first bfp at 8dpo with my first so why not? I want to see exactly how soon I can get a bfp:)

I'll play! I ordered a bunch of 10 miu tests two months ago, and I HATE them with a passion so I'm gonna try to use as many of them as possible. I just think it's a waste of money to just throw them away. I started yesterday afternoon, 6-7 dpo. Good luck ladies!!!!

Hey Ladies! Fun to see you're all on board LOL
Well OK technically I started on Saturday...4dpo but I messed up testing my O so I just started testing on the weekend because I COULD! :)
Anyway - some days like this - I see the negative but then I don't believe it that I want to buy every test at the store to see what it has to say. I hate the waiting....so frustrating!
I'm going to start posting my tests starting tomorrow! I encourage you ladies to do so too until we get our BFP this month!!!! POSITIVE THINKING!

Can I join too xx will take a pic of my test in the morning, I have 8 to use :)

I'm 6DPO as well. Wish I could POAS!! I decided not to buy anymore tests and just relax. Didn't work so I've ordered some online just now :haha:, the only thing is I've realised it could be delivered from the 20th til the 26th and I'm going away on the 22nd for 11 days!! :dohh:
It better get here on the 20th which is friday.

I do have LOADS of ovulations tests though.

I'll join ya! I 've been testing since 4dpo bc of sore bb and Im a poas addict also lol

my 8dpo hpt
https://i43.tinypic.com/33jol8g.jpg

does anyone still take opks after u O?? I am and they are almost bfp again which is a good sign (got bfp opk before hpt with DS)

A BFN of course ;) LOL....I have another 4 days before I should be able to get a positive from a FRER...but I plan on testing every morning until AF arrives which should be the 24th!
Anyone else POAS until bfp to keep me company?! :)
I am 4days dpo. feel bad lower back pain. anyone experienced this early. Please share

I'll join ya! I 've been testing since 4dpo bc of sore bb and Im a poas addict also lol

my 8dpo hpt

does anyone still take opks after u O?? I am and they are almost bfp again which is a good sign (got bfp opk before hpt with DS)

Is that a hpt????? If it is that is a BFP!:happydance:

Me too ... 6 DPO .. AF due on 24th.. My first 2WW so not sure when to start testing ? Isnt it normal to wait until AF date ? Crossing Fingers .... !! I ll post my results as i test them.

Can I join too xx will take a pic of my test in the morning, I have 8 to use :)

Yes, the more the merrier! We can all be POAS addicts & none of us will think you're crazy ;) I'll post after tomorrow morning's test! I forgot my cell phone at home to take a photo of my test this morning at work. Boo.

Hi I am 8dpo today - due AF on 23rd!

Im with you - have ordered 50 pg tests off the internet and praying they are at home when I get there tonight!

Got any symptoms? Good luck xxx

I don't have any symptoms per se. I've actually haven't paid much attention to symptoms. I learned with my last pregnancy that I didn't have any symptoms until 1 week after I got my bfp! The only thing 'odd' is today & 2 days ago I got gelatin like globs of CM....weird.You??

I'm 6DPO as well. Wish I could POAS!! I decided not to buy anymore tests and just relax. Didn't work so I've ordered some online just now :haha:, the only thing is I've realised it could be delivered from the 20th til the 26th and I'm going away on the 22nd for 11 days!! :dohh:
It better get here on the 20th which is friday.

I do have LOADS of ovulations tests though.

I had the same idea but I said screw it & even bought more tests! I only panic when I think about how many tests I have left & if I'll make it to the end of my cycle! :haha:

Aanch - yes but we are crazy and think that we can get a :bfp: sooner :winkwink:
:haha: Yep. I'm crazy. I'd never tell my hubby or friends what I really do :)

Me too ... 6 DPO .. AF due on 24th.. My first 2WW so not sure when to start testing ? Isnt it normal to wait until AF date ? Crossing Fingers .... !! I ll post my results as i test them.

It is 'advised' to wait until you missed AF but most of us if not all of us start testing as soon as possible! So I'd say if you want to jump the bandwagon, you should start after 6dpo....because of implantation, there is no chance of getting a bfp before this unless you O'd earlier but because we're all test crazy, we do it anyway.:haha:

It is 'advised' to wait until you missed AF but most of us if not all of us start testing as soon as possible! So I'd say if you want to jump the bandwagon, you should start after 6dpo....because of implantation, there is no chance of getting a bfp before this unless you O'd earlier but because we're all test crazy, we do it anyway.:haha:

Lol...crazy? Yes :) but loving every minute of it :haha:

Hi ladies!!

I'm new to the site, TTC #2 with PCOS, but decided to try take it a little easier this time round, so I'm not temping (yet), and only doing OPKs a little. But I have a cupboard full of Internet Cheapies HPTs!!! So am going to start testing Thursday (a week before AF is due!) Not sure how may DPOs! Hope there is lots of Baby Dust flying around on this thread!!!

my 8dpo hpt

Is that a hpt????? If it is that is a BFP!:happydance:

I think I see a faint some thing???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"