6 dpo testing September 27th.. Anybody else?!

Ok. Thanks. I'm so scared. First thought is, is this one gonna make it? Two miscarriages and a chemical in the last four years. But also two healthy pregnancies, so we will see I guess.

Congrats!!! :happydance: I'm happy to hear it!! I tested this morning with a BFN :nope: But af hasn't shown up yet, so I don't feel completely out yet.

thanks! not out til she shows! Hoping i have a sticky one...

The line is not visible tonight, well BARELY, but less than this morning... Is that ok?

Stalking, and I'll answer that. The hormone is usually more concentrated in the morning. By the evening you have been drinking water all day and your urine is diluted, so it probably wouldn't be as dark in the evening. Test again in a day or two and it should be darker.

Hi, im 9dpo and have a brown discharge today. what does this mean? due on in 3-4 days. not sure if its AF come early or an implantation bleed? Its so hard not to get your hopes up :(

could be implantation bleed. You're in the window! Good luck to you!

Yep it's gonna be a chemical. Did first morning urine and it wasn't any darker than yesterday's fmu. I'm not for sure but I think in the past by 10 dpo I had a more visible line...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
This one was also from yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
Hold off testing for a couple of days and then see. It may just be early days. I don't normally show up until much later.
Fingers crossed. Chemicals are cruel :-(

My boobs are really aching tonight, not sure if this could be a pregnancy symptom or a sign that I'm just due on �� why is it so hard!!!!

I've been testing daily and all negatives so far. Today I'm 10dpo so I know it's still early. X

I am 10 dpo today also. Has this ever happened to anybody? This is my 1st so I am not sure what to expect but this is a first. Saturday night my dogs woke me up barking and I stood up and felt this awful ache in my butt LOL as if I had done this huge butt workout the night before and I haven't done anything out of the ordinary and have not been working out or lifting. Just the usual laundry, cooking, etc... Sunday woke up and it was awful. I could barely sit on the toile my muscles back there just ached. As the day I went on I could feel it in both cheeks (HAHA), my lower back, and the back of my thighs! Still a tiny bit sore today but way better! I dont even get sore like this when I do workout and hike 5 miles!!! :/

Still waiting to test til at least I miss AF. Expected 10/3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->