• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 dpo testing untill af or bfp! 26 dpo hook effect already !

I feel like there is no change and maybe they are lighter ? I feel like my tests have been darker towards the middle or later in the day . I might start testing then :D But here are todays tests

20191119_041436.jpg 20191119_042555.jpg

Frer still looks the same the cheapie looks a lot lighter. Could just be hcg wasn't as concentrated. I know i keep saying it but ...Good luck ♡♡♡

Ok did a frer with a 40 minute hold its so pretty ! I got 1 more frer ill do thursday and a few more walmart chepies. Explains why the digi was positive if i would have waited a few more hours to test this morning with a frer it would been like this :) i wont be not scared until my lines get darker then the control line they never got that dark with my mc :)

20191119_103350.jpg

My afternoon/evening pee has always been SIGNIFICANTLY better for testing for 20+ years now (lol not that I’m testing just hanging out here!) and I’m convinced my FMU is broken.

This mornings test no change I have decided not to test again until Friday with SMU . My period will be due that day so hopefully we have a gorgeous frer line :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"