6 DPO took pregnancy test... !HELP!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by hippiekinz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. hippiekinz

hippiekinz FTM to Mason

OK...

I caved in, I took an early pregnancy test and I got a BFN :cry:

Now I'm wondering if I took it too soon.... I know I have to wait 7 more days, but I couldn't help it. Anyone ever felt this way? I'm having some of the DPO early symptoms and it's driving me insane...
    I have the mild/dull cramps/pressure, sore/sensitive nipples, fatigue/exhaustion, bloating, gas and my biggest struggle during parts of the day - nausea.
    Anyone ever take a test too early get a BPN and then re-take it when they were suppose to and got a BFP?
    I just feel like something is different about me and even my DH said my boobs look different, yet I can never tell since they're big already:rolleyes:

2. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

I tested every day from 7dpo and got my BFP on 11dpo so your not out yet :thumbup:

3. hippiekinz

hippiekinz FTM to Mason

YAY! That gives me some hope! I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but things are happening to me that don't seem normal and with my first time TTC, I just checked it and see i have a lot of the same symptoms - so I will try in a few day =D

Also Congrats on the BFP :)