6 DPO took pregnancy test... !HELP!

hippiekinz

FTM to Mason
Reaction score
OK...

I caved in, I took an early pregnancy test and I got a BFN :cry:

Now I'm wondering if I took it too soon.... I know I have to wait 7 more days, but I couldn't help it. Anyone ever felt this way? I'm having some of the DPO early symptoms and it's driving me insane...
I have the mild/dull cramps/pressure, sore/sensitive nipples, fatigue/exhaustion, bloating, gas and my biggest struggle during parts of the day - nausea.
Anyone ever take a test too early get a BPN and then re-take it when they were suppose to and got a BFP?
I just feel like something is different about me and even my DH said my boobs look different, yet I can never tell since they're big already:rolleyes:

I tested every day from 7dpo and got my BFP on 11dpo so your not out yet :thumbup:

I tested every day from 7dpo and got my BFP on 11dpo so your not out yet :thumbup:

YAY! That gives me some hope! I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but things are happening to me that don't seem normal and with my first time TTC, I just checked it and see i have a lot of the same symptoms - so I will try in a few day =D

Also Congrats on the BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->