6 dpo

Desiree1694

Reaction score
So I'm 6 dpo which is crazy early but because I'm addicted I took a test what do you think I have like 6 other ones that are starlooking white from last few days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-23-21-14-44_zpsitdvgkac.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-23-21-14-44_zpsitdvgkac.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 57
I see a line! 6DPO is awful early though. Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought?

No I don't think so as I used opks that's why I'm not getting my hopes up

I see a line. And to be totally honest I hate looking at the cheapies online because I have never used one and I don't know where the line is supposed to be :haha:

for 6dpo you must have implanted and produced a large amount of hcg.

I would keep testing to be sure this isn't a weird evap or anything.

I see a line, but to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I'm seeing much color to it, it looks like a nasty evap BUT the good news is 6dpo is entirely too early to be testing as it takes 6-12 for implantation to occurr so you have plenty of time to get your bfp. Good luck hun and keep us posted

I'm not getting my hopes up but I am going to take another test when I get home

I see it but as PP said id look for color! Good luck! Following!

I see a line but I do agree with Giggly that it looks like an evap. I am thinking evap because it is thin, non-uniformly pigmented, and actually looks like it doesn't run straight up and down. FWIW, I have gotten so many Wondfo squinters at 6-7 DPO (Ov confirmed by temping) that have turned out to be nothing when I had betas drawn. So I think Wondfos are prone to evaps. That said, mine were not as strong as your line so I think there's a chance this line is the start of something. However, as others mentioned, 6 DPO and a BFP would be very unlikely just because implantation begins at 6-7 DPO so there wouldn't be any hCG in your urine until a day or two later.

Also just wanted to mention, OPKs alone cannot tell you if you ovulated, or when. They only indicate that your body is preparing to ovulate. Only BBT temping or ultrasound can tell you if/when you actually did drop the egg. If that is a true line and you get it on subsequent tests, is there a possibility that you might be further along than 6 DPO?

GL, I do think it's entirely possible that there is a BFP starting, but I think only subsequent tests will tell!

Just bfn I am 8dpo and have cramps in my back like I get before my period but it's early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->