• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 dpo

kristymarie17

Reaction score
I suppose this thread could also go in the TWW Forum. Sorry if i'm in the wrong area!

I'm 6 days past ovulation, AF isn't supposed to arrive until 07/30. But i'm DYING to take a test.

Any ladies have any experience with testing before your missed period? Any help is much appreciated :)

Thank you :thumbup:

I would wait until at least 10 dpo. Not many get a line before then and if they do it super faint. Good luck

My son I got a very faint line at 10dpo. With this pregnancy nothing showed up until 13-14dpo

I would say to wait a couple more days. I think my body is an exception with the more uncommon times. With my pregnancies ive always tested waaaay earlier than i thought id get a positive. But i got positives!

8 dpo, didnt test sooner, afternoon was a pretty obvious yet faint positive with first baby and with this baby i got a super faint but obvious positive at 6 dpo nighttime. I charted my temps to confirm ovulation. Babies implanted in both pregnancies at 5 dpo.

Just wanted to say its not impossible to get a positive super early but its definitely uncommon. Goodluck!

Thanks girls! I had a pretty busy weekend so I still haven't tested yet. 8 DPO today. I'll probably just force myself to wait until this coming weekend to test if the nasty AF doesn't show up.

Hope everyone's weekend was good :)

We're both 9 DPO today! Are you planning on testing this lovely Monday?

I managed to skip a fmu test, but may test tonight. In the meantime, I'd love to look at your tests!

We're both 9 DPO today! Are you planning on testing this lovely Monday?

I managed to skip a fmu test, but may test tonight. In the meantime, I'd love to look at your tests!

Are we having the same conversation in a different thread?? lol ;)

still haven't tested.

10 DPO today. i'm so scared to see a :bfn:

:| AF should be here Saturday or Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back