6 EVAPS in a row? Photo included

etsyashlee

Reaction score
From 7 DPO until today at 10 DPO I have consistently got light pink lines but only after the proper time frame, usually 15 mins on, I'm assuming once the strip has dried. Is this typical on FRER or could it be picking it up early?

This has happened on 6 or more tests.

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 58
From 7 DPO until today at 10 DPO I have consistently got light pink lines but only after the proper time frame, usually 15 mins on, I'm assuming once the strip has dried. Is this typical on FRER or could it be picking it up early?

This has happened on 6 or more tests.

Hi, didn't want to read and run so I'll give you the best advice I read from someone else on here, wet the test again once dried and if it's an Evap then the second line should disappear

They stayed pink! But I'm losing hope. The pink lines are still appearing after the time frame ( also happened on a clearblue) but not getting progressively darker :(

Are you seeing it before you take them out of the test? I've heard taking them apart can cause a line to appear.

How many dpo are you now? With this pregnancy I was seeing absolutely nothing on a frer at 10 dpo. So it's possible it's still too early for much to show. Those do look like they might be pink, but it's hard to say for sure. Do you have a more recent one still in the test? Or could you post a pic taken in the time frame too?

Try a digital one? That might work a bit better.

When i was pregnant with my daughter, i was getting lines on an internet cheapie but nothing on a FRER. It took a few extra days for a line to show on the FRER or Clearblue. Perhaps that's the same here?

xx

I hadn't realise that you had taken it apart as I just assumed it was an IC, yes taking them apart sort of makes them invalid so line or no line, it could still be a negative :(

I'm 13 DPO today- and I got the faintest line you ever did see (couldn't even capture it in a photo) within a minute! It was clearblue so I'm not excited yet because I've heard bad things about them? Yes I was taking them out of the plastic before they'd charge color previous.

This appeared within a minute but definitely got darker past the time limit. Driving myself crazy over here.

Attachments

• IMG_5074.jpg
    IMG_5074.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 16
Can you post one in the test? I think they're hard to read like this and you pick up the indent line do easily. That's a good sign though. Will be interested to see how that looks in another day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->