6 month bed time routine?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by jjbump, Nov 15, 2011.

1. jjbump

jjbump Well-Known Member

My LO doesn't really have a bed time routine at the moment. We tried all sorts of routines over 3 months, but none of them worked. Sometimes my LO would be happy to cooperate, other times she'd cry/kick/scream throughout. I was just interested in knowing what all your routines are/have been at 6 months. I go back to work soon, so I'd really like my LO to sttn. x

2. LovelyGirl85

LovelyGirl85 Well-Known Member

I think from when Amy was about a month old we've been in the same routine. Basically wind down around 6 with a bath, or just no big excitement, and then get her changed for bed, milk in her room and then put to sleep. She's always had her milk in the dark of her room, seems to get her good and sleepy!

3. eliana

eliana Well-Known Member

Ours is almost the same as the above poster, just bath, milk and bed really. I don't read him stories yet but it is definitely something i want to do in the future. Oh, and i try to avoid doing anything too stimulating just before bathtime. This routine seems to work for us but i think just having a consistent bedtime helps a lot. Lo is usually asleep by 8pm.X