6 month Daytime nap routine

logan wakes at 8ish sometime later or earlier but nrmally then, then will go for nap bout 10 for 30 mins then has nap again after dinner for 3mins - 1 hr then has bottle then he goes bed between 7 and 8 ish depends on him but it never no later then 8, n he sleeps through, on some occasions will wake for dummy but hes getting better. he use to wake 10times a night or more for dummy lol xx

Jay wakes at about 8ish then naps about every 2 hours (10ish, 1ish, 4ish). His naps are usually 30mins but every now and again he'll sleep for an hour and a half.

He has a bath at 6:30 and is usually in bed by about 7:30ish. I still wake him for a dream feed around 10:30 (I tried to drop this feed recently but he started waking for a feed at 4:45 :dohh:) and then 9 times out of 10 he'll sleep through now.

xx

Lola hardly naps.

Wakes up at 7 am, doesn't nap until after lunch (around 1 pm) and then if we go for a walk she will nap afterwards for about 30 minutes. She goes to bed at 10.30 which I know is extremely late but I can't possibly get her to go sooner+she'd wake up during the night alot (right now she sleeps through).

Hannah is almost 6 months old and loves her naps. I have got her settled into a routine now where she has 3 naps a day. Timings are as follows

7am wake up

Nap 9.30am - 10.15am

Nap 12.30pm - 2.00pm

Nap 4.30pm - 4.45pm

She has her solids at 5pm and then a bath at 6.15pm so that she is in her pyjamas and ready for her bottle at 6.45. She is then tucked up in bed and ready for sleep at 7pm where she now sleeps right through until the morning :happydance:

I always put her down in her cot wide awake and she usually settles herself to sleep within 5-10 minutes. She doesn't cry, just plays with her toes or her teddy bear until she just drops off to sleep. She has never taken a dummy so luckily hasn't really been dependant on anything to get her to sleep.

Jasmine wakes up around 6:30-7:00, within 2-3 hours she will have a shorter nap, about a half hour or if im lucky an hour... It depends on how long she stays awake once she gets up...

And then she will usually go back down around 12-1:00 and sleep for at least 2 hours.

Then she is usually up until bedtime, at 6:30-7:00... although sometimes she will have a short nap before bed too.

This routine has only started working since we started going to baby group, It may have just been a coincidence though because baby group is only 1 day haha.

Sorry nothing to say! Daisy is such a madam and rules our house and changes her nap times regularly!
:dohh:!

Jack wakes between 7am & 8.30am Has bottle & brecky then no longer that 2hrs after he got up he goes back down for an hour.
Hes then up until lunchtime - around 12noon, has more milk then lunch and goes down again around 2pm for a hour maybe 2 if im lucky.
If i go out (most days) i always go out after his lunch so i dont need to worry about feeds when im out.
He always sleeps in the car and his pram anytime we are out aswell, maybe for 30mins a time so basically naps each time we are out aswell which is great.
He has dinner around 5.30-6pm bath at 7pm bottle around 7.30-8pm and is in bed before 9pm each night until the next morning.

Hannah is almost 6 months old and loves her naps. I have got her settled into a routine now where she has 3 naps a day. Timings are as follows

7am wake up

Nap 9.30am - 10.15am

Nap 12.30pm - 2.00pm

Nap 4.30pm - 4.45pm

She has her solids at 5pm and then a bath at 6.15pm so that she is in her pyjamas and ready for her bottle at 6.45. She is then tucked up in bed and ready for sleep at 7pm where she now sleeps right through until the morning :happydance:

I always put her down in her cot wide awake and she usually settles herself to sleep within 5-10 minutes. She doesn't cry, just plays with her toes or her teddy bear until she just drops off to sleep. She has never taken a dummy so luckily hasn't really been dependant on anything to get her to sleep.

cant go wrong with a good routine. i swear by jacks routine like yours

I thought about a routine but to be honest, when she rubs her eyes and is tired I put her in her chair or crib with her blanky and softy and she relaxes and sleeps. For me I find it better to let her set her own schedule.

She's now over 6 months and has finally started taking longer powernaps (I'm glad I'm not the only one with an active baby awake all day long :) ). Where they used to be tops 30 minutes she'll now go an hour or two - more apparently at the day care (she likes to sleep in the hammock there :) ).

I'd just see how it goes and trust your instincts and your little one :)

I tried just letting Hannah lead the way and she cried a lot. She is like me and likes to be in a routine where she knows what is happening and at what time. Since she settled into her routine she has never cried (only when teeth are coming through)
She knows when she is going to get fed and also when she is going to have a nap. She appears to be wide awake but I'll put her in her bed when she's due for a nap and she'll be asleep within minutes! If I wait until she rubs her eyes then she's too cranky to settle herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->