6 month fake coughing or is it ?

ladykara

Reaction score
My 6 month old daughter has started to cough but more like a fake cough as its from the throat and she does it, looks at me then smiles. She does it more when im feeding her. Is this normal ?

Yep, my neice and my baby both do the fake cough, if she looks at you and smiles aftershe does it i'm guessing it's not a real one you will probably be able to tell the difference x

My LO does a fake cough too! I think it's coz every time he coughs, someone will go, "Oh, bad cough!". Lol.
xx

yep, hayden has a fake cough, too. he's had it for ages, and whenever we go to our peep group they ask how his 'cough' is! it started after he had a real cough and discovered that coughing got him more attention and he LOVES attention! :haha:

yip my little one is nearly 6 mths and she also seems to cough when excited lol x

thank god she isnt the only one, she also does it when she is excited, i will not worry now x

Ye, Aymens a faker too!!!

:lol:

i go to aiden wheres that bag cough and he coughs haha there little bums lol

i go to aiden wheres that bag cough and he coughs haha there little bums lol

LOL bless him, i reckon they have just found some thing which gets our attention, which to me is a nice change from crying !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->