6 month WTT buddy?

D

DanielleNikki

I'm getting married in one week and we might start TTC in around 6 months or so... anyone else thinking of TTC around that time? Thinking of searching for a WTT/TTC buddy! :hugs:

We're planning to ttc no.2 from April.

Congratulations on wedding!

Thanks! How was your #1's first birthday? His birthday is one day before my birthday! Yeah I am getting really impatient and wish my DH didn't want to wait for a few months, I wanna start TTC now. :)

I'm really impatient too! Mainly because we wanted a small age gap between ds and number 2. His birthday was lovely thanks �� we had a little party and cake etc.

Is your hubby to be wanting to wait so you can enjoy married life for a while first? How old are you both? i nagged my other half for ages before he finally said he felt ready. It took him visiting some of his friends newborns for him to finally say he was ready so might be worth a try haha!

Men are quite logical whereas for women it's often an innate longing to have a baby. I have friends who don't have the maternal instincts but I've never understood how they can't be broody!

Yes me!!! We should be trying in exactly 6 months as that is when my pills run out and I should have paid my debts off by then! Getting excited now!

Definitely agree that men are more logical. We'd have a few kids by now if Id had my own way but wouldnt have been able to buy our own house so Im glad I listened to him!

Congrats on the wedding OP!
We're going to start trying for no. 2 in about 6 months, I know it makes sense for us to wait but I'm feeling impatient!

yes congrats on the wedding! Are you going on honeymoon?
I'm very impatient too jelly bean! How old is your first ? I think we're planning on Ttc in April now so 5 moths for us! Trying to think of it as 5 af's so it doesn't seem that long away then! Still too long though when you are super broody...

We will be in about six months! Start of April if all goes to plan!

Will be number 1! :happydance:

Me too!
Are you all on BC? When are you planning to come off?

I am planning to come off pill in Jan and start TTC in March/April 2015

littlelily, I am yeh. Currently on Cerazette! Planning to stop when my pills run out which I think is start of March.

At the moment Im just planning to come off when my packs end which is a day before my TTC date. But if OH allows it I will come off up to 2 months before.

Hi ladies!

We will be trying for number 2 around June next year. It's taken me a while to feel ready again as I suffered with severe hyperemesis with my DD, and I will most likely have it again so I'm really dreading that part. I'm hoping I get lucky and I don't have it this time, but the registrar at the hospital told me that it's very likely. Boooo!It's all worth it in the end though :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->