6 positive home tests - Negative Urine test at doc?!

JaneZee

Reaction score
Attaching pictures. Do you see the faint lines??

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 80
Yes thats bfp...drs test suck trust me been thru that already

Yes thats bfp...drs test suck trust me been thru that already

Thanks love. After six faint ones but definitely visible (even my hubby who never sees ANYTHING saw them all!) I was shocked when they said negative. They want me to go back and see a midwife Tuesday to doubt check, I'm just praying!

Thanks so much for the reply sweetie, I appreciate it!

Drs tests are poo. I had decent home bfp's with my son and the drs test was negative. I then had a positive test at the hospital and sac and yolk seen at 5+4 but the GP dr refused to believe I was pregnant as yet another test came back bfn. It wasn't until I made them look up the hospital paperwork/results on their systems that they conceded that yes, I was indeed pregnant. My tests were super dark at this point. It made me wonder how on earth the drs tests were negative. Anyway, he is 5 weeks old now so there was definitely a baby in there.

Agreed the lab tech once printed out the urine test instead of the beta so I did both for fun. My hcg was 43 and the urine came back inconclusive *insert eye roll* I do see those lines but I wouldn't have gone in to the doctor with them for that exact reason of knowing home tests are more sensitive. Kaiser doesn't even require a urine test in clinic because they had so many women coming in and getting negatives in clinic.

Just curious though, are all 6 tests from one day? And are they all faint like that?

I see the lines, congrats!

Drs tests suck as they all said above. I had 3 BFPs and a negative dr test with my son!

The lighter ones are from last night, the other 4 are this morning! I took one this afternoon after my shower, It's a pinch darker!

Kk well don't expect much change overnight but yeah I wouldn't sweat the negative especially if your tests are getting darker :)

My Dr doesn't even want to see you until between 8 and 12 weeks. Most that I've encountered understand that home pregnancy tests are rarely wrong, and when I HAVE done an office urine test, they don't even wait the 3 minutes to tell you if it's negative or not, *eyeroll*. You are preggo mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->