6 week 1 day Scan TWINS and 2 hearbeats!!

Congrats! I"m 6 weeks 1 Day day tomorrow and going for my scan tomorrow.
I don't know how I am going to ever get to sleep tonight.

Moni

Oh congrats!!! You are lucky! I m/c my twins on Christmas, but never got far enough to see heartbeats. Are they identical or fraternal?

CONGRATS TWINNIE

I had the same today, two sacs, but no heartbeats (hmmmm), so I have to be patient and wait 2 weeks... nervewracking!

How exciting for you though!

Are you pleased?

How far along are you?

How exciting! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy, and two very sticky beans!!!

That's wonderful news! Congratulations :)
Happy and healthy 9 months x

wow congrats on the twins hun!! I'd love twins :) xx

Congratulations to you! Did you suspect twins before you went to the Dr.? Are your other symptoms amplified too?

did you have any inclings you were having twins? x

I did suspect twins- I don't know what I just did :) My other symptoms are amplified. My m/s is so bad I take zofran (which is a miracle drug, by the way!)

I did suspect twins- I don't know what I just did :) My other symptoms are amplified. My m/s is so bad I take zofran (which is a miracle drug, by the way!)

your so lucky i wish my doc would give me some miracle sickness drug, totally fed up! congrats on the :baby::baby:

wow congrats.
Other than ms what other symptoms have you had and when did they start?

I had uss when i thought i was 6+3 turns out they could see on sac measuring around 4-5wks and another something sat at the top of uterus! Nothing seen in either yet so having rescan week today ... suspense is killing me.
This is clomid preg so im really hoping for twins. my mum has said from day one its twins!

I have been having REALLY sore boobs like crazy sore since ovulation (or when i thought i ovulated) and excessive tiredness too. Sleeping forever, needin nap around £ which is impossible at work but nap when i get home!
Nausea has started in last week, no ms just waves and im STARVING! all the time. Just started getting indigestion after eating too!!

Keep us posted with all symptoms etc.. Wishing you a fab pregnancy!!

x

fab news - congrats and join the club :)

wow congrats.
Other than ms what other symptoms have you had and when did they start?

I had uss when i thought i was 6+3 turns out they could see on sac measuring around 4-5wks and another something sat at the top of uterus! Nothing seen in either yet so having rescan week today ... suspense is killing me.
This is clomid preg so im really hoping for twins. my mum has said from day one its twins!

I have been having REALLY sore boobs like crazy sore since ovulation (or when i thought i ovulated) and excessive tiredness too. Sleeping forever, needin nap around £ which is impossible at work but nap when i get home!
Nausea has started in last week, no ms just waves and im STARVING! all the time. Just started getting indigestion after eating too!!

Keep us posted with all symptoms etc.. Wishing you a fab pregnancy!!

x

Lets see: I am really tired and have medium level nausea all day. I have sore boobs but nothing terrible. Other than that, nothing. I did have 2 mature eggs this cycle after taking the clomid (they did an ultrasound right before ovulation). I received clomid and ovidrel. It was my first time for both. I have a feeling it is thanks to them both that I have gotten this far!

One other thing- Every other week or so for a period of a couple of days I get this lower back cramping that drives me insane! I was really worried about it the first time, but both times no bleeding, and my numbers, ultrasound looked great. I almost think it is related to gas but I can't quite tell for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->