6 week scan? No heartbeat yet? When was earliest u saw it?

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
I had pains and kidney infection so went in and they gave me a scan and also an internal scan too, but couldn't find a heart beat:( by my last af I should be 6w6days but with havin a late ov aim more like exactly 6 weeks yest at scan

I was 6 weeks 6 days at my scan on tues could see heartbeat. What did the midwife say?? X

I wouldn't worry to much yet have the booked you in for a follow up scan i a week you might be earlier than you think with your ovulating.

Doc says aim pregnant ther is a sack and fetal pole they have given me follow up in ten days which is a crazy wait as they heartbeat could be today. Hate the wAit

Try not too worry too much hun, it could just be that your dates are slightly out or that it implanted slightly later, they don't run to the same timescale :hugs:

I had early scan today. Fetal pole measuring 4 mm and heartbeat detected. They have me at exactly 6 weeks but by my calculations i was nearer 7. I wouldnt read too much into it. Everything will b fine at next scan xxx

My friend had her first scan at 6+3 (meausured by sonographer), and there was no heartbeat detected. She went back at 7+5 and there was a healthy hearbeat going away in there!! :)

Good luck! xx

I was 6w1d at my early scan and h/b was detected. Good luck

i had an early scan at 6 weeks 5 days and we found a hb of 111bpm

I requested an early ultrasound because I was stressing.. So My first ultrasound was at 5weeks 6 days and there was a heartbeat of 105- Then I got another one a week later to make sure that the heart beat went up and at 6weeks 6 days it was at 135 :happydance:- I wouldnt stress yet it could be a lot of reasons why they cant find it- God Bless

I had a scan at 6+6 I saw the heartbeat but heard nothing

i had a scan when i thought i was 6wks 1 day, but put back to 5wks 4days and we saw the heart beat. they couldn't seen anything in the sac on an external scan so they did an internal and we saw it immediately.

I feel sick with worry now. My dates made me 6.6 but I know I ov late so I think dates are 5.5 or 6 which is when the earliest scan can apparently pick up heartbeat and 12 weeks before sound. I ve been told not to stress:( which is all very easy when u haven't lost a baby and it's estimated due date is in a few days. I feel like I want to know to help me get through that day:( my hospital are pants:( last time I felt let down this time their early booking scan for me is at 14 weeks!!! WTF. Only reason I got this one was because I could hardely walk cos of kidney infection.

We first saw a hb at 6+3. It was just a tiny white flicker on a 4mm fetal pole.

Seeing the hb at 6 weeks is very dependent on how good the sonography equipment is, plus if you think you may be less than 6 weeks then there would have been a very small chance of seeing a heartbeat anyway. Im sure everything will be fine. Good luck xx

I understand how u feel. Seeing a heartbeat gave me a glimmer of hope after 2 m/s's last year. I have also passed my due dates and could cry to think i could have had 2babies in my arms if the worst hadn.t happened.

Like other girls have said, it may be too early. Why dont u contact epas in a few days time and see if they can offer u a reassurance scan and explain you are worried about what stress is doing to your pregnancy.

I know its hard not too stress, esp after losing a baby, but try and relax. Fingers crossed your local epas can squeeze u in for a reassurance scan if you're persistent x

Thanks everyone-x i am so worried, they saw a fetal pole but no hb. My due date for my last baby is sat:( my scan mon, think i might go over tomorrow and demand cos i l defo be 6.5

Just want to add...that I asked my doctor today for an early scan (have been spotting on and off, cramps one night), because my scan won't be until 9 1/2 weeks. He said that he'd rather wait until then, because sometimes they won't find the heartbeat early. He said if I got an early scan and they didn't find it, then I would worry, even though he would tell me not to worry! So, I'm going to wait, but I thought that might give you some reassurance.

:hugs:

I saw a heartbeat at 6w3d, but the doctor spent a long time reassuring me beforehand that I probably won't see a heartbeat until 7 weeks or later.

I saw a heart beat at what they told me was 5 weeks 5 days - however, had my dating scan yesterday and it seems I am two days further so I would have actually been 6 weeks 1 day. The waiting is very hard but if you saw a fetal pole then thats a great start!
Try not to worry!! Easier said than done but you need to stay positive hun!!

Keep us updated!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"