6 week scan? No heartbeat yet? When was earliest u saw it?

Im having my scan tomorrow! Hoping to see the little flicker :)

Last pregnancy I thought I was about 7 weeks and got dated as 5 weeks 4 days and could see it then!

Try not to stress too much (easier said than done). I was just like you in this situation. I went for my first early scan due to some spotting with this pregnancy at 6w3d and couldn't see the heartbeat. I had a follow-up a week later at 7weeks and it was there.

I honestly think a lot depends on their equipment and how they look. You said you know you ovulate later, then you're probably right that you're closer to 5.5 or 6 weeks.

*HUGS*

I had an early scan at 6 weeks and we could just see a flicker but I understand that it is very common not to be able to see a h/b yet so I wouldn't worry at all.
The fact that you could see a foetal pole at this point is a good thing!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We got a heartbeat and i HEARD IT :)

dont worry too much....my dates are the exact same as yours when i went for my scan on june 2nd. according to LMP i should have been 6w6d but i know i O'd later and was expecting 6w2d but measured to 6weeks exactly. we saw a little flicker that was barely noticable and couldnt be measured. we were told that it must have just started beating and the next scan we will be able to hear it.

awwww i should have read through the whole thread! congrats!!! thats so exciting!!

I feel sick with worry now. My dates made me 6.6 but I know I ov late so I think dates are 5.5 or 6 which is when the earliest scan can apparently pick up heartbeat and 12 weeks before sound. I ve been told not to stress:( which is all very easy when u haven't lost a baby and it's estimated due date is in a few days. I feel like I want to know to help me get through that day:( my hospital are pants:( last time I felt let down this time their early booking scan for me is at 14 weeks!!! WTF. Only reason I got this one was because I could hardely walk cos of kidney infection.

It is hard, I had a scan Tuesday and they announced Ive two babies in my tummy but they didnt locate heartbeat(s) Ive to go back in 2 weeks! Killer wait!! I'm also not as far gone as I thought...not fair!! :(

Good luck with the scan and keep me posted!! :D

Lully ul be the same when i hadnt a heartbeat i couldnt even see my baby! i wanted 2 you lucky mare:) good luck and keep us up to date...

O ne big rollercoaster pregnancy on wipin pink tonight so I've put myself off packing duties now

WIped again last nit and like period blood on wipe, like not painful, this happened like last time, although i feel different this time, so positive this time, until now. I am back on my baby asprin:) my god give me a break. Ten years ago with my dd no blood whatsoever;) different partner and older. Any views on bleedin in preg greatly appreciated.

had my scan today. 5+5 and no heart beat yet. I go back next week. They are not worried at all. They said at this point they were just looking for the yolk sac. ;)

Saw heartbeat today and bleeding subsided, plenty of rest now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->