6 Week School Holidays!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by budge, Jul 24, 2007.

1. budge

budge Member

well two days in to them!

so far yesterday went well. We went to rtown to buy nappy liners and a trundle truck for baby budge then we went to the library as it was Harry Potter afternoon there and the kids could make a hat and glasses and havre their forehead painted with the scar!
    wasa fun afternoon. i saw loads of mums from school so i was happy too.

today we have swimming and then this afternoon bike ride while the weather is dry.

whats everyone else doing with their sproggs during the hols?

2. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Well the council have set up a little play scheme thing on the rec near us (yes the one they detonated the bomb on LOL)
    So Emily went to that this morning, it runs 10-4 and they come home for dinner, Its all free as well so well done Council for once !!!

Other than that i don't know what am gonna do the rest of the holidays besides lose whats left of my marbles

3. budge

budge Member

we have a playscheme too but im not bothering. the local sports centre are offering sports activities everyday so im sending mine there. you have to pay but they will enjoy it more. I can only send the eldest two though :witch:

4. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Weve already been well into the school holidays here. As usual nothing for the kids to do but set fire to things (firemen were out yesterday to this block as someone set a frdge on fire!)

5. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Yeah we are 4 weeks into the holidays! Poor kids hte weather has been sh*te, so they cant even go out and play.:dohh:

6. budge

budge Member

kids have so much to do now. loads more than when i was a kid.
    i was often bored but never set fire to things. :wacko:

today we have been making the most of the sunshine! been in the garden and will go for a bike ride when daddy gets home from work :headspin:

7. budge

budge Member

how did emily get on at the play scheme jo?
    mine loved it yesterday at the sports centre. They did multi sports in the morning and in the afternoon they did art.
    it only cost £10 for the two of them all day - i thought that was good.

8. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Wasn't that impressed to be honest
    was loads of boys so mainley football was played, she has decided to go shopping with my mum instead today LOL