6 weeks & 3 days feeling great! Anyone else?

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
I keep hearing all these women talk about exhausted they are and how they can't eat anything bc of nausea...
However I'm feeling pretty awesome, is this normal?! LOL
I feel even better than usual. I have symptoms don't get me wrong- the most noticeable is my huge and extremely sore breasts. OMG THEY HURT.
I also have gas. A lot of gas. And bloating
And I am literally hungry 24/7. I eat all day long. But sometimes I don't know what to eat.

Anyone else feelin okay?? Im praying it won't hit me late.. KNOCK ON WOOD.

Side note - my mom said her pregnancies with my brother and i were awesome and she never felt better. I heard the nurse say the sickness thing is hereditary. Thank God?!

I really don't have any symptoms other than being really tired... but that might just be from having a 10 month old and two crazy dogs! My boobs never even get sore or grow for that matter (which is too bad since I'm a size A, ha!)

I really don't have any symptoms other than being really tired... but that might just be from having a 10 month old and two crazy dogs! My boobs never even get sore or grow for that matter (which is too bad since I'm a size A, ha!)

Haha! Yay for us, I guess we are blessed and I'll take it!
I've already grown a cup size from C to D :shock: hahaha my mom brought me 5 bras today thank God.. I was spilling out of my other ones

I'm also 6 weeks and feeling fine. Just wind and sore boobs. My sickness didn't kick in till 9ish weeks with my first pregnancy but I remember the exhaustion around 7 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->