6 weeks and few symptoms?

Zombers

Reaction score
I was completely nausea with my son from 5 weeks to 16 weeks but this pregnancy has been completely different and it worries me. I have very few times where I have actually felt sick and my breasts are actually hurting less than a couple of days ago. How many of ya'll have had symptoms disappear and still have a successful pregnancy? I'm just concerned about having a missed miscarriage and want to hear others experiences, good or bad.

When I was around six weeks my symptoms seemed to vanish for a few days and I posted on here about it as I was worried. Anyway they came back a few days later and full force so I would try not to worry too much xx

Enjoy having less symptoms! Because no symptoms doesn't equal miscarriage just like lots of symptoms does not equal healthy pregnancy! 6 weeks is still normal for symptoms to come and go!

today was the first day i had no morning sickness at all. but ofcourse i still get nauseated when im hungry but i also have no appetite so i gotta force food in me sometimes! but it worried me... i was so used to getting sick that it scared me a bit today. oh, and starting today as well my boobs are not only completely swollen as always, but now they are starting to hurt bad for the first time since the beginning of my pregnancy.

I read a thread about having opposite symptoms. Basically everyone was saying it's meaningless.

For me, I have a few symptoms that are the same as my first and a few that are different. I had NO morning sickness with first, and so far none yet. With first I couldn't stand the smell or taste of meats. With this one I'm still eating meats.
I'm 8w now and everything is starting to taste bland. Wonder if food aversions will soon follow.

Symptoms do seem to come and go for me. One day my breasts feel like water-balloons, a day or two later they feel deflated!! One day I feel bloated, the next I'm fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->