6 Weeks and I Don't Feel Pregnant

DR809

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I'm sure this has been posted but I'm just having a lot of anxiety until my 1st appointment which isn't until August 9th.

The week after I got my BFP I FELT pregnant. I was exhausted, sore boobs, a bloated mess....

Today and really the last 2 days I have felt normal. I don't really have any symptoms and haven't had any nausea.

Is this normal?

I guess I'm just looking to hear how everyone else is feeling at 6 weeks or did feel.

Thanks, Girls!

Don't worry its quite normal for symptoms to come and go in early pregnancy. When I was pg with DS I remember them coming and going and everytime they went I would worry especially as I had had 2 miscarriages previously. The morning sickness for me didn't really kick in properly until about week 7 but had disappeared at about week 10. Good luck!

Hey DR809,

Try to just enjoy the lack of symptoms! My nausea didn't kick in til halfway through week 6, but it is different for everyone...some of my friends didn't really have any symptoms in their first trimester! Do what you can to not worry and try to relax - there's nothing you can do, so if you can try to take some comfort in that. I know it's hard!

Thank you girls! I'm going in today for an ultrasound and excited to just be able to ease my mind for a bit!

Hope scan went well. I'm 8 weeks and still have no symptoms apart from tiredness in the evening xx

Symptom so sketchy at 6 weeks hope your scan went good.

Scan went well! I am earlier than I thought. At the time of the scan she was only able to see the gestational sac and the yolk sac but measured me at about 5 weeks and 4 days.
So I'm officially 6 weeks and a few days now. Still no real symptoms except for feeling extremely lazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->