6 weeks and period type pains

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
hiya
i'm just over 6 weeks and I've been getting period type pains most of the evening.
I remember getting them with my other but that was when af was due, and again at 8 weeks.

it is just where everything is stretching again?
Also I had my 1st section 2 years ago and another one last year, i'm worried that my scars won't be able to handle the stretching.
I have doctors Tuesday, worried they will say not to carry on the pregnancy. this pregnancy wasn't planned, spilt condom and failed morning after pill

that was one determined pregnancy! I get pains but not cramps. I feel like I walked into something across my pubic bone and sometimes when I stand up I get shooting pains in the same area.

tell me about it lol, was a real surprise when the test came out positive.
I've not had the shooting pains. just the cramping. i'm hoping it doesn't get worse.

I'm having the same I'm pretty sure it's normal just everything stretching :)

I had Af cramps with my last- from 4-9 wks on. Was very scary!!

I've been having cramps recently, pretty sure it's normal :)

Yeah I think thats normal too. It's nagging and annoying, but oh well.

I've been cramping a bit as well and have had the odd shooting pain. Just hoping its stretching.

Cramping is completely normal as long as they are not accompanied with any spottinf/bleeding. Don't worry :)

glad it is normal, I know I had it with my boys but it was at 4 weeks not 6. haven't had any bleeding or spotting.

I am having this today and even though this is baby number 7 it is still unnerving. My af could have been due around now as they were every 4-6 weeks so still feeling a little cautious. Probably just all things moving and stretching:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->