6+ weeks and really huge belly?

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am really worried about my belly. This will be my second child and I had c-section with first. But, I didn't feel this big (until I was 5months pregnant). I am showing as if I am carrying 4-5month child in my belly.
could something be wrong with me?

Any advice is appreciated. I have my scan next week but, until then I really need some answers to not to worry.

I haven't gained weight yet So, I am not sure what to think about this?

Its likely a lot of bloat at the moment and will reduce as the weeks go by. Try not to worry.

Thanks littlelily, I really hope so. It was not this much just few days ago but, suddenly I feel like hippo.I am not overweight or anything so it makes me looks obviously pregnant.

I look very clearly pregnant right now also, and I'm 7 weeks. I had a MMC last pregnancy so we are really wanting to keep the news quiet... But it's so obvious I'm growing a baby in my belly. I think it's just normal bloat... it can just get worse with subsequent pregnancies.

I look very clearly pregnant right now also, and I'm 7 weeks. I had a MMC last pregnancy so we are really wanting to keep the news quiet... But it's so obvious I'm growing a baby in my belly. I think it's just normal bloat... it can just get worse with subsequent pregnancies.

Ohh, I am sorry for your mmc last pregnancy. I can totally understand why you want to keep it quiet.
Bloat can be this bad? Oh joy of pregnancy.Wish, I have real bump instead.

I am petite and pregnant w7th my 3rd.. I'm 8 weeks along and battling to wear my clothes. I look 18 weeks along and can't suck it in!!!

Mom03 and powell, thanks a tonn for reply. It makes me feel humanly after all.

In my experience it stays until it turns into a bump lol mine is less in the AM and gets worse thruout the day! By the time I eat dinner I look 4-5 months haha

My doctor says you also tend to show sooner with a second or third child etc. One of my friends had a huge bloat when she got pregnant with #2. It never went away. it just slowly morphed into a baby bump. :)

My doctor says you also tend to show sooner with a second or third child etc. One of my friends had a huge bloat when she got pregnant with #2. It never went away. it just slowly morphed into a baby bump. :)

Nooooooo. So, it would be harder to keep it secret till 3-4months. Oh well, I better start telling near and dear ones.

I am telling people as the situation calls for it. :) We told our parents immediately because we were trying for so long but everyone else we will tell as we go. We had to admit it to a friend on Sunday because we were attending a birthday party. It was at a moon bounce activity center and they pretty much knew as soon as I said I couldn't bounce. :rofl:

I am telling people as the situation calls for it. :) We told our parents immediately because we were trying for so long but everyone else we will tell as we go. We had to admit it to a friend on Sunday because we were attending a birthday party. It was at a moon bounce activity center and they pretty much knew as soon as I said I couldn't bounce. :rofl:

:rofl:
Congratulations with your pregnancy. It must have been hard trying for long.
BTW, my daughter always ask me to jump with her on airtruck. Is it bad?

:rofl:
Congratulations with your pregnancy. It must have been hard trying for long.
BTW, my daughter always ask me to jump with her on airtruck. Is it bad?

Thank you! It definitely drove me batty. :rofl: It was interesting because this was the first cycle that I was calm and totally prepared for failure. Sure enough, I got pregnant. Haha.

I don't think it's bad as long as you don't feel like it's physically stressful. I'm prone to losses so I'm very paranoid about everything. '>.< So it's probably just me. I have friends who continue jogging through their whole pregnancy so bouncing can't be bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->