6 weeks and so angry and upset

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by chilliepepper, Nov 15, 2011.

1. chilliepepper

chilliepepper Well-Known Member

i dont know why but im 6 weeks along and im already biting my oh's head off over absolutely nothing at all. i feel so sorry for him because he actually hasnt done anything wrong. im trying not to flip out but i cant

will this stop please help

2. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

It's your hormones sweetie. Your OH will understand. They'll calm down soon. :hugs:

3. mommie2be

mommie2be Baking Baby #2 !

It'll calm down soon, I'm sure your OH understands.
    My hormones were so bad in the beginning that everything OH said and did made me so angry ! We ended up breaking up over it all, but we're back together now & happier than ever !
    So believe me, it will get better. :flow:

4. BlueBug

BlueBug Active Member

I found out I was pregnant as a result of my husband telling me I was being extremely cranky and that I must be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test out of spite and sure enough... it was pure pregnancy hormonal rage haha..

The first couple weeks were the toughest for me, but it definitely got better.

5. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

The only reason I took a pregnancy test when I did was because I had absolutely no patience for my son and daughter and my OH was irritating me beyond belief. It's just your hormones, hun. It should get better after a few weeks. When you're not feeling so moody, try to explain to your OH that pregnancy makes you really moody and you don't mean to flip out on him.

:hugs:

6. Jennaxo

Jennaxo Caleb +1

I know how your feeling, me and OH have been arguing a fair bit recently because everything he does, big or small annoys me in some way. Its ridiculous and I feel so bad because it makes him feel like he's being a bad boyfriend.
    Its hormones hun, mine are beginning to settle down now and I seem less and less angry. :)

7. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

I was soooo hormonal in the first trimester, it's a teeny bit better now. Don't worry it'll get better and your OH should understand :flow:

8. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

hormones are horrible at first then they calm down for abit then come back no chance of getting away from then im afraid :hugs:

9. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

I couldn't stand the sight of OH when I first fell pregnant and the arguments were over absolutely nothing!
    We ended up breaking up because of it but got back together a few weeks ago, now I want him around all the time, it's so weird how hormones can seriously affect you :flow:

10. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

My hormones were crazy to begin with. I hated OH for nothing and didn't enjoy spending time with him. Now they've settled down and things are a lot better. Some days they make me feel crap, but it's just normal :flower:

11. chilliepepper

chilliepepper Well-Known Member

thanks for the replies guys, made me feel a littl bit better, i feel really bad because like most of you said it is over absolutely nothing, and for some reason i dont like being intimate that often, which i feel really bad about aswell. im hoping they calm down lot soon. its worse in the mornings when i first wake up and at night when im exhausted, o well we will hopefully just get through it hahaha

thanks again

12. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

It's just another one of those things we can be excused for whilst pregnant :flower: don't worry about the intimacy aswel, we and OH havent been intimate for months now I just ain't feelin it right now, I get the odd random night where I am in the mood but that's it :shrug: don't think there's any guy suffering more than my poor boyfriend right now! :haha: