• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 weeks EXTREME exhaustion

SunflowerMoon

Reaction score
I have never been so tired in my life.
And I'm not talking "I usually go to bed at 11 and now I'm passing out at 9 tehehe" kind of tired. I mean I am falling asleep at work, terrified I'm going to pass out driving, fall asleep standing at the checkout line, I hit the bed at 6pm when I get home and wake up at 6am and I am still *beyond exhausted*

Anyone else, or is this something I need to see my Dr for?

I had exactly this ! It has started to. Slow off now that I’m nearly 12 weeks xx hope it passs for you soon x

I would recommend seeing your doctor, you could just be suffering from hormones but it could also be very low iron levels. I hope your energy levels pick up soon. :hugs:

I would also say "I have never been so exhausted in my life" but not as bad as you describe.

My doctor put it down to pregnancy and didn't take it seriously, but then it turned out my thyroid level was 4 times what it should be because she didn't raise my dose of synthroid enough.

Even if you didn't have a thyroid problem prior to pregnancy, you could have developed one now. Call the doctor.

To me, that sounds normal! The fatigue is extreme in first trimester. I have often felt I could sleep on the ground!

I have been feeling that way and turns out I’m SUPER anemic. Get some blood work done.

I felt the same in my first pregnancy but have found the exhaustion is not as bad the second and third time around. Whilst I had no issues other than being pregnant, I do agree with the others and would advise you to see your GP as there could possibly be something else going on xx

There i was in the shower this morning when THAT level of fatigue kicked in! All i thought was im just going to sit down and have a nap while the water keeps me warm ����. Of course i didnt but oh my soul i feel you!!

There i was in the shower this morning when THAT level of fatigue kicked in! All i thought was im just going to sit down and have a nap while the water keeps me warm ����. Of course i didnt but oh my soul i feel you!!

Me too I could sleep anytime anywhere . I'm 12wks tomorrow and still just sleep after work can't do much. Also just trying to conserve my energy for work the next day. I'm on iron supplements also. Nothing came up in my blood work so its definitely pregnancy. And btw it's my first.

Me too I could sleep anytime anywhere . I'm 12wks tomorrow and still just sleep after work can't do much. Also just trying to conserve my energy for work the next day. I'm on iron supplements also. Nothing came up in my blood work so its definitely pregnancy. And btw it's my first.

We are a right ol bunch arent we 😂. Lets hope it passes soon!

I am with you 100% 6w6d today and i have been absolutely exhausted for two weeks now. It doesn't help that we are in the process of moving and stuff so my husband has had to do most of the stuff because im lucky to get up to do anything. I had very bad anemia before getting pregnant so I'm pretty sure alot of it comes from that but hopefully I get past this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"