6 Weeks from last AF. Late. Neg HPT

AngelaA6

Reaction score
So my DH and I decided to stop my b.c. at the end of Sept. and ttc. I was recently this year diagnosed with PCOS (high testosterone no ultrasound for cysts) during a routine pap but having a wonky period without b.c. was kinda normal for me (I was getting a check up before my husband I decided to try so I was still on b.c.) I was on b.c. for four years. My OB thinks my period would be normal for about 4 months when I got off my b.c. and would be the easiest time for me to conceive.

My last day of af was Oct 5 and I haven't had one since. I've had some breast tenderness (sides of breast, throbbing pain and nipples feel uncomfortable). Nausea off and on throughout the day since the day my af was due on Oct 29 worsens with car rides (I don't get motion sickness). Dizziness, exhaustion and really bad short term memory. I can't remember where my phone is 90% of the time is which is odd for me.

I've taken 2 pregnancy tests a week (Sunday and Wednesdays) since the 29th and all but the last two from this week have come up obviously negative. This last frer more than the others had a faint positive but my wondfo's have come up negative today (2 tests, one with fmu and other with 2mu). I have a doc appt on the 29th this month since that'll be for sure 8 weeks since my last af.

I was just wondering if any other members here have had a similar issue with pcos/ttc where your tests aren't coming up positive or have missed multiple af after coming off your b.c. with pregnancy symptoms?

Attachments

• rsz_20161114_082214.jpg
    rsz_20161114_082214.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 19
Definitely looks like a BFP. Test again in a few days and hopefully it will be darker!!

good luck!

Angela- How are you doing? Did you test again?

looks promising but looks a little too close together. Id keep testing or wait for blood work on the 29th. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->