6 weeks on from m/c

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
How are you feeling ?? While I have got over the shock that I have had a m/c, I am still in shock that I am not pregnant any more, that I have no bump and am not leaving work in Dec to have my baby and that I am not feeling any twinges. We are ttc again and AF has just left - guess I am feeling hormonal and as I fell so quickly before I am convinced that I will again - which I know that I shouldn't think that just in case. Im going to a Christning tommorow and I am angry that I have to listen to the words from the vicor of welcoming my friends baby into the christian church when God has let my baby die. I am not religious but it just seems so unfair.

I have been feeling so much better this week was soo positive the other day :cry: the councillor was pleased with me and everyone is saying that I am doing really well but I feel like that I am going backwards. I know that I can't change anything and that I have to move forward but its soo hard

Just wanted to show some support for you Mrs Doddy.

My D&C was 3 weeks ago and I feel that emotionally I am getting worse as the days pass by. I've not talked to anyone about losing the baby (even though friends and family all know about it) and wonder whether I should get therapy/counselling.

I so want to move on but it feels like something is holding me back. Do you get that too?

Yes definately I felt like I was stitting at the top of a fence not ready to jump off and be on the other side where I could move on and be happy, try again, I did find that I got worse before I felt better, this week was a good week but today have spent the whole day fighting back the tears and feel like that I have jumped back on that fence again from that side that was a better side, a more positive one where I was coping.

Glad to hear you are doing good these days, Mrs Doddy!

It's been almost 6 weeks ago since my mmc at 18 wks, AF has come & gone, so it's back to reality. We are not TTC. I don't think we could go thru that again. I keep busy with our 5 yr old DS & getting him ready for Kindergarten in a few weeks. I think Dec will be tough for us as well...

Everyone around me is pregnant & there have been so many baby showers. I am sooooooo not ready for that. I feel so ripped off about what we lost, I can't imagine feeling happy (yet) for others.

Sending you big :hugs:. Thinking of you today. xox

i know how you feel! its been 7 weeks since i had my d+c i was 8+4 (the size of baby) but thought i was 11 weeks. I have these up days and downs days. I know what u mean about you thinking God has let your baby die. But would u ever think he would do such a thing? i'm a very religious person and i never want to push my veiws on some one but if i can help in words i would like to. I found comfort in a magazine i have that says that we have hope in the future that soon God will bring back the 1's who have gone before there time and at the time they should (age etc..) so for me that means even tho our little babies were not born into this world still dosn't mean God wont class them as a human. he says that from when the baby is a cell its a human to him. I have this hope which keeps me going and it helps alot for sure. I hope i dont affend you by saying this as many people dont do religion. sending u a big hug xxx

How are you feeling ?? While I have got over the shock that I have had a m/c, I am still in shock that I am not pregnant any more, that I have no bump and am not leaving work in Dec to have my baby and that I am not feeling any twinges. We are ttc again and AF has just left - guess I am feeling hormonal and as I fell so quickly before I am convinced that I will again - which I know that I shouldn't think that just in case. Im going to a Christning tommorow and I am angry that I have to listen to the words from the vicor of welcoming my friends baby into the christian church when God has let my baby die. I am not religious but it just seems so unfair.

I have been feeling so much better this week was soo positive the other day :cry: the councillor was pleased with me and everyone is saying that I am doing really well but I feel like that I am going backwards. I know that I can't change anything and that I have to move forward but its soo hard

Mrs Doddy its been nearly 2 1/2 months for me as you know and i ma still in shok, i wake up every morning thinking i have been dreaming and now i sit and stare into space thinking was i ever actually pregnant. i have left my old job so never had to face getting on with work. i really feel for you. I have good days and bad days and am very very resentful of people who are pregnant. its horrible. all i can say is big :hugs: to you and your not alone xxxxxxx

Hey hun :hugs: well I won't remind you of my story because you know. It'll be 5 weeks this Friday that I started to bleed. I am outwardly pretty ok and my mind has been preoccupied with charting and checking I'm ovulating. I think in a way that's helped. Because if I think for too long I remember the whole traumatic time. I still tell myself how many weeks pg I'd have been-I can't seem to stop that. So it still hurts that im not pg anymore and all our plans are out the window. We were starting to think about the nursery and my maternity leave. I was so looking forward to being a mum for the 1st time and to us being a little family :cry:

Small steps forward. We'll get there honey :hugs:

Hey hun :hugs: well I won't remind you of my story because you know. It'll be 5 weeks this Friday that I started to bleed. I am outwardly pretty ok and my mind has been preoccupied with charting and checking I'm ovulating. I think in a way that's helped. Because if I think for too long I remember the whole traumatic time. I still tell myself how many weeks pg I'd have been-I can't seem to stop that. So it still hurts that im not pg anymore and all our plans are out the window. We were starting to think about the nursery and my maternity leave. I was so looking forward to being a mum for the 1st time and to us being a little family :cry:

Small steps forward. We'll get there honey :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: same here Poshie - though I am trying not to obsess about the CBFM and ttc as personally I am not sure that it will help me.

I only had d&c a week ago and all the physical symptoms are gone but i just feel robbed and cheated. i'm quit religious and what makes me happy is that they changed views on unborn children and they go straight to heaven (not to limbo as it used to). i know it's funny but i get a comfort from knowing that my baby is in heaven. i still looks at prams and had to remind myself that i don't need one now. hope with time things will get better but have a feeling that i'll never be as i used to. i guess part of growing up. Big hugs to you all girls. We are stronger than we think.

Mrs D - 6 weeks is nothing.... no time at all. I still grieve for my little beanie... and its been well over a year for me. It just takes time, please dont put yourself under pressure to 'get better' it doesnt work like that. :hugs:

Poshie - Same goes to you hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->