6 weeks Pregnancy Symptoms

Kacm147

Reaction score
So I should be just barely 6 weeks along at this point with my third pregnancy, scheduled my first dr appointment for right after the first of the year. I took 7 different at home pregnancy tests and all are very positive. Some days I wake up with very tender breasts, mild pressure and cramps, lots of food aversions, nauseous. Other days I wake up feeling relatively normal. I don't get it! I think I'm just paranoid at this point because I haven't gotten confirmation from the dr that I am indeed pregnant, there is a child in there. It's a confusing feeling! Anyone in the same boat?! Advice?

I am in the exact same boat! This is #2 for me but I'm having a hard time believing anything is really going on. I do have the increased sense of smell but aside from that and my missed af, I don't have any other proof. I remember the "morning" sickness began around 6 weeks for me last time, so I'm trying to be really grateful for not feeling pregnant yet, but at the same time I'm doubting a bit

I am experiencing the same thing. My boobs are tendered when I touch them or after I take my bra off, but they don't bother me throughout the day. My appetite has gone sour the past week. I have to force myself to eat throughout the day. I have nausea in the mornings when I wake up but it seems to go away after an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->