• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6 weeks pregnant spottin anyone?

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Any ladies round 6 weeks pregnant am about 6weeks 2 days pregnant woth baby number 2 been ttc for 2 years so couldnt beileve it when my test said postivie i have a scan on monday to see if my baby has a heartbeat as i been bleedin a lil bit no pain or anything is thisnormal though am so on edge right now xx

I had spotting from week 6 to almost 10. It drove me crazy, but I had weekly scans and everything is fine. I had a small hematoma at the first scan I got when the spotting started, which wasn't there the following scans, so that might have been it.
I know it's hard to relax, but many woman spot! ((hugs))

I think its just like seeing blood when i wipe kind of shocked me xx

Hi I'm also 6 weeks pregnant and have been having some brown watery discharge. Very anxious after suffering a missed miscarriage in February, we have also been trying for over 2 years. No pain as such apart from mild stomach ache. Going to see how it goes and if continues will phone the doctors on Monday, but don't feel very positive at the moment. Hope it all works out for you.

Hey :) I'm about 6 weeks and had some bleeding over the weekend (only light with mild cramps) I called my local hospitals EPAC department today and spoke to a lovely lady who reassured me that these symptoms are common in early pregnancy and she doesn't think there is anything to worry about :) This has put my mind at ease although I wont be fully relaxed about it until after my first scan!
xx

Hi I'm trippin out... I am 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant at 5 weeks 5 days I started cramping & spotting a brown discharge. But only when I wiped did I notice the discharge. I called the dr right away and the very next morning I was in the office having an U/S. All looked well we saw the heart beat.
I'm still spotting and cramping. It seems like the cramping only comes with gas and mild constipation. But I'm scared.
I'm all pay 36 years old and I have already suffered two miscarriages in my life. My first miscarriage was 15 years ago and my second one was last year.
Anyone have any words of wisdom/experience you can share?....
Thanks

Hi ladies, im in exactly the same boat. Been brown spotting since around 5weeks 2 days. Went hosp, at 5weeks 6 days, saw yolk during internal scan but it was too early to see anything. This weekend i started getting red spotting. No cramping but its had me worried. Going for scan on 12/06 hopefully everything will be ok x

I have been spotting since before my bfp. Every day i get something - pink, orange, red, brown - I've had every colour. It's often at night but today has been during the day as well. Wonder if it might be the progesterone pessaries I'm in that's contributing. It freaks me out!

Can I jump in here ladies? I'm 5wks 2 days and have had red spotting today. So far 5 times today when I wipe. I called my doctor and the nurse told me they wouldn't even see me or do a blood draw unless it continues for days with a flow. I've been worried all day.

Hi, I had spotting from 5 week for about 6/7 days. Not just brown discharge but pink/red light bleeding to the extent that I needed to wear a pad. I was petrified and had an early scan at 8 weeks and everything was fine. She is now 2 and running around like a crazy maniac! It can be sooooo scary to see any sort of blood but 'most' of the time it is normal.

Now pregnant with my second. I'm only 4+4 so I'm yet to know if i'll spot again!

I hope that gives you some reassurance?!
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"