6 weeks spotting

xpinky

Reaction score
Any ladies experience spotting around or past 6 week? I felt a gush of something went to the restroom and it was red. Just started a few hrs ago but nothing since. I'm currently on progesterone oil shots and depositories.

I had some pink mixed with CM and it was just once. My OBGYN said that breakthrough bleeding can happen and as long as there isnt any cramping and it stops it should be ok. Just make sure to tell your doctor about it at your next appt.

I did at 5w+5d. A drop of bright red and few pinkish but only when I wiped. I was in utrogestand and crinone at that time and still until now. I had hcg checked and it went up. The next day at exactly 6w, I went for u/s and saw heart movement and a drop of bright red again after I arrived home. Back for u/s 3 days later, we got hb and this time doctor saw bleeding in uterus but far from the sac, so it must be the culprit. Maybe I was too cautious that time going to see doctor alot. My utrogestan dosage is increased since then. Hopefully nothing serious with you. Have you had plan for your 1st u/s?

Oh yes I did not have cramps too. Don't walk too much. I was on bed rest for a week.

My first ultrasound is this Friday. I havent had any spotting since so I think I'm ok. Going to call my RE tomorrow just to make sure. Last time this happened was because of the applicator for the depositories I took irritated my cervix. Good thing is I don't have any cramps, clots, or tissue. I'm just paranoid when I see any kind of blood it just freaks me out!

I had bright red at 5 weeks 4 days. I've always been told if I have red blood I have to be seen, so I headed to the emergency room. I had a subchorionic hemmorage. I've had another major bleeding episode since and had to head back to ER, everything is always good with babies though. My dr said for some reason they see these in ivf patients more often.

I had bright red at 5 weeks 4 days. I've always been told if I have red blood I have to be seen, so I headed to the emergency room. I had a subchorionic hemmorage. I've had another major bleeding episode since and had to head back to ER, everything is always good with babies though. My dr said for some reason they see these in ivf patients more often.

Were you bleeding a lot? I didn't bleed at all today only what was left inside.

Yours sounds like mine xpinky. Only leftover bleeding. Dry dark blood? I think it should be ok. Mine completely stop the next day.

The first time there was just red on the tp. Then some brown for a week.
The second time it was a lot but even it stopped after 3 hours.

I have my first ultrasound scan tomorrow so I'll know if things will be ok! Crossing fingers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->