6 weeks today and is it MS or just ill

Trinabelle

Pregnant-twins n mum 2DS
Reaction score
With my 2 ds's I had nausea and sickness from 4 weeks with 1st ds and with 2nd from around the 5th week. This time I am very tired and have cold symptoms in the morning, which disappear around afternoon, then I feel really shakey and tired until the evening. I usually fall asleep in the afternoon and in the morning after the school run. This has been the case for a few days and getting worse. I don't know if it is MS or I'm just I've gone off certain foods and certain smells of food make me feel a bit sick but not like previous pregnancies. Anyone else have this before?

This pregnancy is completely different from my others I have 3 dds. Can this 1 is so different. I find myself panicking. I had a scan at 6+4 and all was fine. Every pregnancy is different 😃xx

This pregnancy is completely different from my others I have 3 dds. Can this 1 is so different. I find myself panicking. I had a scan at 6+4 and all was fine. Every pregnancy is different 😃xx

I know all pregnancies are different as it was different with DS1 and DS2. So much easier the first pregnancy.

I wanna know whether anyone has had cold symptoms as ms or am I just ill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->