6 wks, tender lump on left of stomach

Oswin

Reaction score
I'm just 6 weeks, and have a small tender lump just on the lower left, just above where my pubes end really. Have got a doctor's appointment but wondered if anyone had had similar? Is it maybe my ovary??

I remember from my last pregnancy that that is where the baby is right now. The baby is down very low at the beginning. Maybe it is a little extra fluid just in that one spot for now.

For me, everything is tender. I woke up freaking out because of a pain in my lower right side. Then it turned out it was gas and my body was being overly sensitive to it (sorry for TMI..it's the only example I had).

I remember from my last pregnancy that that is where the baby is right now. The baby is down very low at the beginning. Maybe it is a little extra fluid just in that one spot for now.

For me, everything is tender. I woke up freaking out because of a pain in my lower right side. Then it turned out it was gas and my body was being overly sensitive to it (sorry for TMI..it's the only example I had).
Thanks for replying hun :D I'm freaking out a bit :p Is the baby not below the pubic bone in the first tri? Xxx

I don't remember specifically how low down the baby is. I just remembered when they first checked for my son's heartbeat (around 6 weeks or so), they had that doppler way down and I was thinking, "The baby is all the way down there?" Sure enough that's where they found the heartbeat, but I don't remember specifics. I wish I could be more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"