6 years and 5 months later...

Jennuuh

First Time Mom
Reaction score
We have finally got our FIRST ever BFP!

We found out on May 1st, which was my husbands birthday - Best gift ever!

After Clomid, Femara, Injections, Trigger shots, procedures, etc. we finally get to start our family.

I hope this gives someone hope - I was at a point where I was going through the motions of trying to have a baby, with the attitude that it would never happen. I just couldn't see myself pregnant or with a baby anymore. In my head, I was prolonging the inevitable by seeking treatment, and I was so sure I'd never be able to make my husband and I more than a family of two.

I am so so glad I was wrong. Apparently, nothing is impossible.

https://i59.tinypic.com/bi6tmh.png

https://i62.tinypic.com/mm8zl1.png

Thank you!! I can't believe I actually get to post here now! :happydance:

Thank you both! I'm nervously awaiting the results of my 2nd beta! I just have to know things are progressing in there. Driving me mad...

Congratulations on your :bfp: :hugs: <3 I wish you a H&H 9 months!

I know exactly how you felt. I was in a similar situation (5 years of TTC, 2 different partners both high sperm count). I ended up thinking the same thing. That it woudl never happen and that something is wrong with me. Turns out there is nothing wrong with us hehe we just have to wait to get our little special bundle ab it longer than most ppl!! I am so happy to hear another success story. Please if you could keep us updated :hugs:.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Thank you everyone! First beta was last Friday 5/2 and it was 24 - They didn't test for progesterone the first time around so not sure what thay was.

My 2nd beta from yesterday, 5/5, was 161 and progesterone was 47!

I'm still in shock! :happydance:

Thanks again everyone! First ultrasound is on my 5th wedding anniversary so hopefully baby is snuggled in tight so we can see on the screen! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->