60 Minute make over !!!!

A

Angeldust

How do they do it ??
60 minute make over on tv where they come in do all your house in 60minutes
including doing tiles and fitting kitchens and fitting wardrobes

Do you reckon they really do this in 60 minutes or ??
I watched one the other week and what they done to her house in 60 minutes was amazing ......

Yeah but it'll be of very poor quality.

Yeah but it'll be of very poor quality.

Poor quality didnt look like poor quality to me :rofl: it was fantastic all modern furniture some costing over £1000 and the paint they use is really good stuff etc and they are suppose to have proffesional work man

Do you mean everything will prob fall down :rofl:

i dont believe it actually gets done in 60 mins!! no chance!!

Poor quality. Just because the stuff they put in isnt, they paper patterned paper without the strips matching etc and the paintwork etc awful.

I dont think they can do it in 60 minutes.
I do think i need to stop watching it though, i keep walking into rooms and thinking, i can do that to that wall, i can buy one of them for there.:dohh:

Ive watched it a few times and i think they record it thru the day then edit it down to 60 mins.

Its little things like looking at the clocks on the wall that give it away, cos the time changes. god im so sad:blush:

Mayb we shud send a mass e-mail to itv1 demanding info.:rofl:

V x x

I dont think they can do it in 60 minutes.
I do think i need to stop watching it though, i keep walking into rooms and thinking, i can do that to that wall, i can buy one of them for there.:dohh:

:rofl: Me to am like one of them would like nice there :rofl:

Ive watched it a few times and i think they record it thru the day then edit it down to 60 mins.

Its little things like looking at the clocks on the wall that give it away, cos the time changes. god im so sad:blush:

Mayb we shud send a mass e-mail to itv1 demanding info.:rofl:

V x x

:rofl: and they even manage a tea break yeah we should :rofl:
ask them if the paint they really use cost £100 cause i aint seen paint that price yet :rofl:

i've always been convinced its not an hour. but it could just be tht a shit load of people go in and throw up paint and wall paper. today apparently someone wallpapered a room in 7.5 mins??!!

No its filmed over a whole day, when they stop for teabreak they leave all the paint to dry for couple of hours and get any other little bits sorted etc.

Well thats what i heard from someone who knew a house-owner who took part

i've always been convinced its not an hour. but it could just be tht a shit load of people go in and throw up paint and wall paper. today apparently someone wallpapered a room in 7.5 mins??!!

See how can someone do that .... Are they on duracell or what :rofl:
talking of duracell batteries will tell you all somthing funny
my brother in law was at my nephews xmas play last year and the batteries was running out of the camara so my sister said did you bring the other batteries and he said very loud yeah theres durex ones in the bag
:rofl::rofl: every one started lauging even the bench infront of us

I watched this 60min make over a few weeks back and they did someones bedroom lovely really nice and there wallpaper was like £40 a roll
they even put a bar in there living room that was all glass and light up in led
it was lovely but looked tacky around the other things they put in there

No its filmed over a whole day, when they stop for teabreak they leave all the paint to dry for couple of hours and get any other little bits sorted etc.

Well thats what i heard from someone who knew a house-owner who took part

So is it really good stuff they use like the £100 paint Lol and the £40 pound a roll wall paper ??

Craig from big brother is one of the workers isnt he

Well - it's all been measured up before hand and cut to size. So the wallpaper, carpets, woodwork etc, is just ready to go. They have 40-50 workers on it, so all they have to do is shove it in. Like someone else said, the tea break is not part of the 60 minutes and they do other things during that time. Plus - look at the state of the outside of the house afterwards. everything is just dumped! Not sure who is responsible for that!

No way is it done in 60 minutes!! Must say ive seen how shocking the painting is

I can't even tidy, polish and hoover my whole house in 60mins....never mind have a whole makeover:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't beleive they do it in 60 minutes at all. Have you watched them sometimes and there will be 10 seconds left on the clock and there will be beds still only half fitted and lamps/flowers/pictures not in place yet when you come back after the break everything is perfect and tidy?

I couldnt believe it one time, they were doing this little boys room and one of the workers who was painting the walls had used the wrong paint, and it had dried all patchy and horrible, and they just tried to disguise it by adding a border and some stencils, im telling you it looked awful !

Did you see that wallpaper that got put up in 7.5 minutes though, it was horrible!!! And you should have watched it on monday, they got this really nice metalic silver wallpaper.....£104 a roll, it was nice but id never pay that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->