63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Bloblo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I think it’s time to get a March group up and running – haven’t seen one yet.
Let me know when you are testing and I will add you to the list! Let’s think POSITIVE!
Since we have St. Patrick’s day on the 17th, I hope that the luck of the Irish is with all of us this month.

:wohoo::flasher::loopy::lolly::juggle::yipee:

:dust::dust::dust:

List of testers:

Undecided: Smurphy90

1st:
28329 :bfp:
Dream_dream :bfp:

2nd:

3rd:
Hopefulone17
TrumpetBeth
Krissie328
Brandyz

Greenarcher

4th:
ImpatientLiz
Jellybeanworm

Faithandlove :bfp:

6th:
SwedenGirl
Mayacat

7th:
Clynn393
Jenniferrae4

8th:
StarryEyed88
Johnsa37
Guillaine
sunbeam2017 :bfp:

9th:
Katy78
Pinkmonki
LorraineMM

10th:
London kiwi
Scarlettemily
Cppeace

11th:
Radkim
Kirstiedenman
Jwilly
Karoolia :bfp:

12th:

13th:
Wantingagirl
ChibiLena
Poppymist_BC :bfp:
Rachybaby85

14th:

15th:
Bloblo :bfp:
CanadianMoose
BelleNuit
Littlefishygg

16th:
Baby D
ChocolateChip

17th:
QueenCheshire
Kitkez

Gypsy99
Rickyandlucy
Willoughby
Annio84

18th:
Tristansmom

19th:

20th:
Poohbear_0072
Romans8
Mrstrouble
Four2five
HopeBT
Mom15 :bfp:

21st:
Pandn :bfp:
baek84 :bfp:

22nd:

23rd:

24th:
Mothertoone

25th:

26th:
pennies

27th:
Kyliesmommy2

28th:
Nuthatch
LAR83

29th:
MommyPrice :bfp:

30th:
EElse

31st:
Goldenpup
Wrapunzel :bfp:
TeacherLynn

AF due on the 2nd March, Im going to hold out until the 4th March to test though!

Ff puts me a due for af on 7th march. But my birthday is on the 1st so will probably start testing then. I am waiting to ovulate now. Opks are getting darker and it's close to positive today. Hopefully it happens soon. We are getting in a lot of bding so covering our bases.

Hey there I will likely be testing March 14th, but if I O a day later again this cycle (I sure hope so!) Then it'll be the 15th :) I usually just wait for AF. The new and exciting thing we are trying this cycle is femara, first dose is tomorrow! I'm being cautiously optimistic. I know femara doesn't really increase the odds for unexplained, but it's worth a try!

Good luck belle. I hope it helps and you get a bfp.

Ive added you all.
I should be ovulating on the 28th - if my body doesn't go crazy... so added myself for 15th when af is due.
But... will probably already slip in a few sneaky tests before that. Just depends on how my temps look...

These opks never work for me so i dont hold out much hope for a positive from them. But i have progression. Top three are from yesterday. Bottom 2 today. The bottom one is from half an hour ago. It's so close that it hurts!

Attachments

• 20170217_144639~2.jpg
    20170217_144639~2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Hiya 😄 So AF is due around 17th so reckon I'll test on 16th 😄 Roll on the next few weeks!!

:hugs:
10 testers added :)
Gonna be a good month

I will join! Happy to let someone else take the tracking duties next month. My heart just hasn't been in it lately. I should be ovulating in a few days most likely. I prolly will be testing the 3rd. Good luck all!

Throw me in there on St Patty's day, lol. I have no idea when AF is supposed to show up (irregular cycles suck), but if all goes well, I should be testing around then :)

I will join! Happy to let someone else take the tracking duties next month. My heart just hasn't been in it lately. I should be ovulating in a few days most likely. I prolly will be testing the 3rd. Good luck all!

Im glad you dont mind me taking over - i need a distraction this month :flower:

I'm always thankful that someone creates these threads because I find the support in the beginning helpful. But I know I'm not the right person to maintain it. I always find it hard towards the end of the month when all the BFPs start rolling in and I'm sitting there with AF... Again lol. Not going to lie when people start posting multiple times about their BFP I usually just end up blocking them. Just makes it easier for me :)

Hey Ladies... Here we go again!
Can you please put me down for the 10th - thank you!!

Good luck everyone!

Hi Ladies.

This is my first cycle TTC. AF due 8th March - but I'll be testing 6th March. Hopefully to start the work week off right ����

Cbafm on peak and positive opk today. I will ovulate today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->