63 days...

callmedan

Reaction score
63 days till potential ovulation date! thats 9 weeks... and I will be in Sharm el Sheikh on my honeymoon :coolio:

BUT
i cant wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!! like seriously
ive spent so long tonight looking at all the baby things i want to buy and how much i will spend on everything and i am just desperate to start TTC so i can get pregnant! and then i can give a baby all these lovely things :baby:

(plus doesnt help that i have a nagging worry in the back of my head that it wont happen... :dohh: )

please someone distract me with something! i am going round the bend here

what is anyone doing this weekend? what exciting things do you have coming up?

im going to sort my wedding flowers saturday and then 'frankie & bennys breakfast followed by cinderella at the cinema' date with my OH on Sunday :) and next thursday my school (im a T/A) breaks up for 2 weeks off for easter, yay! then its only 5 weeks in school till the wedding and TTC

anyways, this is a bit of a rambly post so well done if you got this far :haha:
:flower:

:) My school breaks up for Easter today - yay!! Going diving in the Philippines for a week from Monday!! Can't believe it's come round so quickly.

Yay for your wedding :) Do you have any idea what flowers you might get? Any particular ones in mind already? What are your wedding colours?

Awwww on Saturday I'm going to an open house at the college here. Today my mom and I went to look for a change table/dresser and swing for my niece but couldn't really find anything we wanted to buy. :shrug: Today we found out the nursery theme is The Lion King so we're going to look for any furniture that something to do with that.

You are getting so close! It will be here before you know it. :)

:) My school breaks up for Easter today - yay!! Going diving in the Philippines for a week from Monday!! Can't believe it's come round so quickly.

Yay for your wedding :) Do you have any idea what flowers you might get? Any particular ones in mind already? What are your wedding colours?

thats so exciting!!! sounds amazing, wish i had something like that planned for my holidays! ill probably just do weddingy stuff and stuff my face with easter eggs :haha:
yeah i think i have already picked them, were having pink white and silver as our colours so im having a pink and white rose bouquet with glitter edges on the roses, so excited!

Awwww on Saturday I'm going to an open house at the college here. Today my mom and I went to look for a change table/dresser and swing for my niece but couldn't really find anything we wanted to buy. :shrug: Today we found out the nursery theme is The Lion King so we're going to look for any furniture that something to do with that.
are you going to college or is it for someone else? if its you what are you going to study?
aw im sure you will get something nice, i LOVE that theme!!! you'll have to get all the soft baby teddys of the characters :)

thank you, i hope so!

Your flowers sound so beautiful.

I am busy packing and cleaning as we close on our house next week. I am also helping my mom move so lots of moving!

Tomorrow is my birthday. So we will see if I get any surprises.

Your flowers sound so beautiful.

I am busy packing and cleaning as we close on our house next week. I am also helping my mom move so lots of moving!

Tomorrow is my birthday. So we will see if I get any surprises.

Thank you! :flower:
I'm moving too before the wedding if my new build house is ever finished! Very stressful isn't it, this is out first house too
Aw well happy birthday! Hope you have lots of fun x

thats so exciting!!! sounds amazing, wish i had something like that planned for my holidays! ill probably just do weddingy stuff and stuff my face with easter eggs :haha:
yeah i think i have already picked them, were having pink white and silver as our colours so im having a pink and white rose bouquet with glitter edges on the roses, so excited!

are you going to college or is it for someone else? if its you what are you going to study?
aw im sure you will get something nice, i LOVE that theme!!! you'll have to get all the soft baby teddys of the characters :)

thank you, i hope so!

I'm not sure what program I want to go into. It's either Early Childhood Education or Educational Support.

that sounds great! im a teaching assistant in a school and i love it, was a total career change for me after working in offices but im so glad i did it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->