you can clean it with warm water and some mild soap. I have one for Aiden and he drops it in the car all the time...this is how it says to clean it

Didnt want to r&r hun but Im not sure about a steam steriliser. Could you do it in cold water some way?

I put Stans rattles and dummies in a cold water steriliser with milton tablets when the cat has run away with them. i haven't had to do Sophie yet but she has been in the bath so think she would be alright in warm soapy water.

I put sophie in the sterilizer and she didn't melt :)

Nooooo!!! She will lose her squeak! I nearly killed it after running her under the tap fortunately i had my finger over the hole. You could buy some of those tommee tippee soother wipes if you want to properly clean it or wipe it down like the other posters said x

use dettol antibacterial wipes, they would be safe and should kill any nasty bugs :flower:

I have just got my Sophie out of the steamer and she seems to have misplaced her sqweek! I suppose that will stop the dog from trying to take it off my LO!

the sqeak comes back ladies yay - I desqueaked one of the Sophies months ago and then put them away as they both wanted the squeaky one but unearthed them and both are sqeaky again - hurrah

I use tommee tippee sterilising wipes..
X

Didn't even know you could get wipes! What a good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->