:(

cabbagebaby

Mummy To Tyler <3
Reaction score
all i do is try do the right thing of my son and people think im a bad mum =[

well some of you might know my boyfriend had an affair and hes now going out with her i was living at his house obviously i moved out tho and because off all this i have no boyfriend i have no where to live no money and my family keep rubbing it in my face and other problems so i aint exactly stable at the moment so i ask if my son could day with his dad and parents for a while now everyone things that im a bad mum cause im no mentally strong enough to look after him but i only did it so that he was safe and well looked after why i sort myself out :'(

you're not a bad mum at all, it seems like you're just trying to do what's best for Tyler :hugs2:

i am all i want if for him to be ok but no one else see's it that way they think im leaving him but im really not x

Youre not a bad mom. You are making sure your son is well cared for untilyou find a place of your own. Tell them right where to shove it!

:hugs:How does wanting your son to be in the best place make you a bad mum?Don't listen to what they have to say x

Don't listen to what they say. Obviously you are doing what is best for you son :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->