64 zoo lane

louandivy

Reaction score
Is the most catchy tune in the history of music ever! It stays stuck in my head for days....kill me nooowwww :rofl:

What do you think is the most annoying baby programme? I'm going with Numberjacks. Lazytown isn't annoying, it is just plain fucking terrifying!

I love the theme tune to 'Little Charlie Bear'....Its so catchy!!!
Thats bear has soul...:rofl:

My least fave tune is 'Chuggington'....Aaaaargh - Kids singing makes me cringe :lol:

I hate Numberjacks - they are very creepy!!

Buzby has a catchy theme tune & jungle junction is fab! :)

my LO loves Lazytown tho :rofl: x

I love gigglebiz na na na na na na gigglebiz na na na na ho ho ho!!

My LO likes peppa pig!! I HATE the new Thomas one as it gets stuck in my head for ages plus they have ruined it!
X

The tune to the bee one on playhouse Disney gets stuck in my head for days! There's a buzz buzz buzz in the meadoooow there's a buzz buzz buzz in the treeeees.....

My 5 year old doesn't really watch cbeebies or anything anymore tho,she watches that tiny pop channel and there's one called timmy goes to school i think with these 2 stupid bull dog brothers with the same name. God I wanna smash the television in! And milly and molly, they just shout!

My favourite is Charlie and Lola, I've got it on series link on our sky+ and put it on " for the kids" every morning :blush:

I love the theme tune to 64 Zoo Lane :blush: It really reminds me of when LO was younger, and we'd just discovered CBeebies :rofl:

catchy as my los love it

64 zoo lane, and I also love the songs the bands sing on Yo Gabba Gabba. God some of them I can sing for days!

i let my LO watch playhouse disney..and i must say i bloody hate agent OSO he drives me insane to the point were i have to turn over arghhh!!!

Oh my God, I spend my day singing the theme tune off Tinga Tales. I seem to catch it everyday, I think it's on at the time I'm trying to get housework done :dohh:
Seriously, SO annoying.
Tinga tinga tinga tingaaa.. tales from Africa!

Is Tinga tales on cbeebies? I think I caught an episode about a noisy warthorg and snooty giraffe or some shit yesterday. It made me angry.

Oh, and

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU ARGHGHH

It's not a tune but i hate Mr Tumbles with a passion

I can't stop singing 'yes my name is iggle piggle' what on earth do my neighbours think with all the windows being wide open today :wacko:

I'm always singing along to 64 zoo lane, i don't mind it! :) i can't stand all the kids prancing about singing song programmes, they all seem the same. i don't mind post man pat/guess with jess etc

We sing 64 zoo lane at the bus stop sometimes, along to the song on youtube :blush: It's better than Beiber lol. It's definately memorable - this is from when my big kids used to watch it!

Not really up on current baby programmes, Phoebe's too young to work the remote and it's every child for themselves in this house so it could be a few years :haha: I can't stand the icarly music though!

Is Tinga tales on cbeebies? I think I caught an episode about a noisy warthorg and snooty giraffe or some shit yesterday. It made me angry.

Yeah it's annoying isn't it.

Oh and the lunchtime song.
What are you still doing here if it's hot it might go cold.. Munch munch munch munch.. It's time for lunch!

OMG I hate lazytown! Really gives me the creeps!! What weirdo came up with that idea? That Happy happy birthday song would do your nut in. That's the one I can never get out of my head! And the one on nickelodeon which goes something like Lunch Lunch Lunchtime Munch.... or something like that! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->